craigslist cruiser crap (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ya me to! Could have bought that with what I pay the IRS!

If that is all you owe the IRS you are doing great!

I do consider myself lucky!
My wife not pay into taxes throw out the year so we pay it at the end.

Would love to put a Baja rack with lights and lift this thing a little. Would be a pretty fun little wagon

That would be AWSOME!

Anyone ever been by these guys shop in marshall? I guess I have no excuse since they are 8 miles away.....
1978 Toyota BJ40 Land Cruiser

South American truck: no blower in the engine bay and no heater in the cab... I would stay far away...
I would say they have a very good photographer and that's about it... I'll bet their profit margin on that truck is well north of $12K.

South American truck: no blower in the engine bay and no heater in the cab... I would stay far away...
I would say they have a very good photographer and that's about it... I'll bet their profit margin on that truck is well north of $12K.
I'm not interested in that particular cruiser. I am happy with my lump at Ryan's. Just struck me that a place like that could be just up the road and I never saw it.

They get a Cruiser in inventory every now and then but certainly don't specialize in them.

tell me that is not bondo on the front fender.......
Screen Shot 2018-05-10 at 8.51.05 PM.png

Anyone need a vehicle for a new driver? I bet these 5 speed runners are hard to find.

2000 Toyota 4Runner - 5 spd Manual

2000 Toyota 4Runner - 5 spd Manual - $6500 (Rockville)

I just posted that photo up on the other ad in the classifieds to make sure people who might be interested understand it’s true condition. I would hate to see somebody pay close to $25,000 for that and have it shipped only to show up rusty.

FJ40 in kit form, nice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom