Cottonland Picture of the Day Thread (17 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That can be fixed to some degree
1564420810183.png

3 loads of crusher run delivered today to level things out.

Rebar delivery tomorrow, talked to the concrete guy today and he said they'd be forming Thursday and would be aiming to pour on Friday.

0729191837.jpg

For reference, all work has been done by that 1023e with a 4' bucket :smokin:

Tomorrow after work I'll fire up the Massey with the grader blade and work on slicking things up.

Lol, no but they do charge less.

Demand is high around here, so prices are following suit. Littlw extra work on my part will save me in the long run.

Last edited:
nice seats. You with the players wives?

If he was a real player, he would have been sitting here:

DF325030-C4DF-4C73-9F4A-CC4BD9EE9D69.jpeg

Apparently, owning a 200 series is not recognized for admission so they turned him away.

As an aside, the fact that they have this club (and a field named after beer) makes me a huge rockies fan all of the sudden

Heathen dog wanted to take me for a drive.

I saw the pics. Is that a trail or are you just driving around at Pickwick and nosing up waterfalls?

Technically a county road. There is a route from Waterloo AL to Savannah without pavement with a bunch of cool water crossings. I've ran it in my unlocked FJ62 on 33's without any trouble

One picture per day.... got a lot of photos yesterday, but Drew (I forgot his handle on here) and I went to Clear Creek out at pickwick and got lee majors back doing what it does best. Lots of water crossings, more mud than I personally like, and some good rocky climbs.

Handle lame AF. Can't change it though, keeping it consistent among all boards

Last edited:

Heathen dog wanted to take me for a drive.

Technically a county road. There is a route from Waterloo AL to Savannah without pavement with a bunch of cool water crossings. I've ran it in my unlocked FJ62 on 33's without any trouble

Handle lame AF. Can't change it though, keeping it consistent among all boards

My handle is pretty lame also. Easy to find though

Hydraulic bar bender :smokin:

0730191959.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom