Bringing a 570 to the Sip (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Finally got an LX 570 yesterday. We flew out of Memphis, Tn to Newport News, Va. After the purchase we went down to the Outer Banks in Nc for the night. This morning we cruised the beach in the rain so no pics of it on the beach other than from the driver seat. So far I’m very impressed with it especially considering it’s an 09 with 128k miles on the clock. My wife thought I was insane for buying that nice of a vehicle then going to cruise the beach. Once we got out there she loved it though.
DCCB89AC-A21B-426F-8EBB-7B2089F3B6EA.jpeg
F141B1F0-50F9-40FF-BA15-B94736FFEB4D.jpeg

Finally got an LX 570 yesterday. We flew out of Memphis, Tn to Newport News, Va. After the purchase we went down to the Outer Banks in Nc for the night. This morning we cruised the beach in the rain so no pics of it on the beach other than from the driver seat. So far I’m very impressed with it especially considering it’s an 09 with 128k miles on the clock. My wife thought I was insane for buying that nice of a vehicle then going to cruise the beach. Once we got out there she loved it though.View attachment 3334642View attachment 3334643
God's color!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom