18th Annual Southern Cruiser Crawl (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Some of my pics from the event
SCC2023 (11).JPG
SCC2023 (14).JPG
SCC2023 (22).JPG
SCC2023 (40).JPG

Well at least your tires are not sliced up

So I've got that going for me......which is nice.

I do have this to remember the trip by though.......

Tundra.jpg

From the campground:
View attachment 3458576View attachment 3458579
Color me surprised!

Thanks for a super time to all.
You guys put on a great event!
I saw one of those damn spiders crossing Mill Creek road as we went in to Hot Springs one night.......I've been going to HS for this event for 10+ years and Ramble the last 3 years. I've never seen them here before.

Cool event and even cooler group of folks, thanks for all the hospitality and efforts to make it happen, glad we made the trip!

I did a poor job of picture taking!

IMG_0007.jpeg
IMG_0003.jpeg
IMG_0001.jpeg
IMG_9966.jpeg

The Tarantula sighting did make me check my tent and boots extra carefully!

I saw one of those damn spiders crossing Mill Creek road as we went in to Hot Springs one night.......I've been going to HS for this event for 10+ years and Ramble the last 3 years. I've never seen them here before.
What??? We see them just about every trip...it's almost become a game of who sees one first!

What??? We see them just about every trip...it's almost become a game of who sees one first!
I've NEVER seen them there before this trip. But I will keep an eye out for them from now on.

Two Turks and an Alien

IMG_7967.jpeg

Came to a Land Cruiser event to ride my bike with a dude in a Prius. 100% sure I wheeled harder than any of you knuckleheads ;)

It was great to catch up with mofos I haven’t seen in person in a while. Special shout out to Bomar and Onur for letting me be the middle spoon.

71881844581__FFAB16D4-033A-4DAD-9A0C-37EC8994E6C1.jpeg

IMG_8621.jpeg

IMG_8736.jpeg

IMG_8691.jpeg

IMG_8759.jpeg

IMG_8758.jpeg

I had one of these on my truck Sunday morning…. Was wondering what I did to earn it.
A little fairy put them out on Sat evening during dinner / raffle. Apparently I've been told it's a play off the jeep duck thing.........

As most of you already know, the charity for this year's Southern Cruiser Crawl was the #livelikelash scholarship again. Through the truly amazing generosity of both Crawl participants and the extended Crawl family, we raised just over $15,000 across the charity raffle ticket sales, the individual auctions, and a couple of very special direct donations.

As we have done in the past, the club has decided to match this total and will be making a donation to the fund in the amount of $30,000 this year!

We'd like to thank each and every one of you that chose to support us in the effort to honor our Brother's memory and legacy. It's humbling to consider exactly how many lives this has the potential to impact. You should all feel very proud right now...Lash certainly would!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom