Cottonland Picture of the Day Thread (22 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yoko's?

Ford recovers a Toyota (forklift)

82E227A0-1370-4303-808F-435E6C5B8DD4.jpeg

Pssst. Carex >liriope but chose your battles wisely.

Lol, all is see is brown in a few weeks if they were coming to my house...

Not to argue with the landscape guy but almost no North Carolina plants will live in the fested s***hole summers of Mississippi

I’m with free Jason.
Not to argue with the landscape guy but almost no North Carolina plants will live in the fested s***hole summers of Mississippi

LOTS of Carex in Mississippi. In my field biologist days that was probably one of the top abundant genera I identified.

Canton looks like zone 8a. Same as wilmington ;) just barely made that one. But sometimes a crap location deserves a hardy ass specimen. Then again i saw you had air lift springs and 5 tons of good garden dirt in the interwebs.

I know the names of about 6 plants in my yard. That’s Red’s area.

My comment on NC is that Red robs something from up there every year and nothing ever makes it we bring down from there.

Of course NC has about 5 climate zones so
I’m referring to bringing stuff from Asheville and Brevard.

Canton looks like zone 8a. Same as wilmington ;) just barely made that one. But sometimes a crap location deserves a hardy ass specimen. Then again i saw you had air lift springs and 5 tons of good garden dirt in the interwebs.

And irrigation as of this week

F294178F-4F72-4141-A19E-C067EF0062D3.jpeg

Ah yeah. The pretty side of the state ;) .... 5b and beyond. Gets me in trouble every time i do a design up that way.

But a picture....

890052FA-B34F-440E-8A6D-774770A97BBA.jpeg

The plateau above the Careyville Flats at GSMTR.
IMG_20190516_151936140.jpg

Grandson is leading his Aunt Melissa around, so who is in charge versus who is the adult.

0526191616.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom