For Sale Congrats to whoever swooped in on this '06 with 39,000 miles, 1 owner.....BLUE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ugh, missed this by a few hours. $20k + tax......

more like a few days. I called as soon as It popped up on the internet and it already had a deposit. I swear sometimes dealers do that just to get calls in to their shop. But yes, that was a STEAL of a deal. Lifetime vehicle right there.

Sweet rig. I wonder if there is a replacement for the NAV available. I hate the NAV in my GX. Been watching the 100’s for a while now and that was a steal for sure.

Looks like its back up for sale for a few thousand more......

Yeah being from NJ it's shocking what an undercarriage can look like. Might have had 39K miles but being 19 years old in these super salted roads means there's no way it's looking pretty down there.

What if they didn't drive it in the winter? Can't judge until we see the under carriage, also, i've never seen that color before, on the forum, on the road, ever.

I talked to the dealer who was gonna wholesale it due rust and some other stuff. Actually had the 2nd chance after the 1st guy bailed. I did too.

I talked to the dealer who was gonna wholesale it due rust and some other stuff. Actually had the 2nd chance after the 1st guy bailed. I did too.
Rbhplus8, What else did you learn about this one? How severe is the rust?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom