Complete Running 2F for sale 1985 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The time has come for me to start my swap to a small block LQ4 6.0 and my trusty 2F needs a new home. I'm not sure what to ask for the motor so I'm open to reasonable offers. Motor runs fine, no leaks, new oil pan, new oil pan gasket, new thermostat, never overheated during my ownership. Could probably use a Jim C or better carb and new exhaust manifold gasket.
Currently has a Weber. Motor uses about a quart of oil every 2500-3000 miles. While the engine is out I would do a general cleaning and probably swap in a new oil pump for good measure. Valves were adjusted about 4K miles ago, picked up,to 13 mpg (woohooo, not bad on 33's). I will post pics and video of motor running. Also, if you want more info please text me at 201-four zero four one five zero zero or Pm me. Text is probably better.
Motor has been De smogged but I have the majority of the parts except for air injection rail. Air pump has been gutted. All accessories included and work perfectly, clutch fan, power steering pump, AC compressor (ice cold, so it works great), new alternator (1,000 miles). This is a drop in motor so it's all there.
My truck shows 227k but motor was replaced several years ago by previous owner, based on paperwork the motor probably has 160k on it at present.

Would prolly be a help to know where you're located ...

Just sayin'

:meh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom