Coming to Phoenix/Scottsdale area... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all- my wife, son and I are coming to Scottsdale for several days starting this Saturday...thought about meeing up with some other mudhaters and doing some networking. Also, looking for suggestions on what we should think about seeing or doing while in the area. One limiting factor is that Alex is 21 months old, he walks and talks, but doesn't ride a bike or anything like that. Thanks for the input, Luke

You're not flying out of Cincy, are ya? I'll be going there Sat. also

Unfortunately, the weather is supposed to not so great :( We're having very uncommon rain, usually it should be about 70 and perfectly clear until July, but...

We should do a Sonic night on Sunday?

I'm down for a Sunday roundup. Maybe a little earlier than the normal Friday night gig.

Luke,
How long are you in town? I'm assuming you'll be flying in, whatcha got for a rental? Staying with family? What kinda sights are ya looking to take in?

Bman...Thanks for the previuos offers of taking me wheeling. But the wife has some other plans.

We're flying out of Chicago Midway on Southwest, rental car provided by Notre Dame, so whatever they arranged, will be in town till Tuesday night. I'd be happy to see whatever you guys suggest, meet other Cruiserheads, etc. Just didn't want to later kick myself for not checking with the locals. I don't know if I'll have email capabilities on the road or not, here is my cell phone number if anyone has a suggestion/ invitation/etc. Luke 574/320-6869.

Luke,

Where are ya staying? What part of town? This will help us decide where to meet. Are you in for business on Monday or pleasure? I'm assuming business since Notre Dame (the school?) is footing the bill.

Hell I'd be down for a little wheeling on Sunday too!

Staying at the Fairmont Princess/ Scottsdale. I have no plans (other than watch my son) for Sunday or Monday....my wife, Jennifer, is the one in the meetings both days.... I'm along to provide childcare and get away from work for a couple of days. Alex will have his car seat along, but I'm not sure anyone wants to wheel with a 21 month old toddler. Up to you guys. I need to logoff at this point to begin heading towards Chicago- so, I'll try to check back in here later, but if not.... feel free to call my cell phone. posted above, Luke

HEY,
Are we gonna get Luke down here into town or what. I'll call him if a couple of you guys want to meet up later this afternoon or this evening. Post here or call me 602-763-0529.

Luke,
If you read this feel free to give me a call anytime while you're here.

We're back in Indiana now... I couldn't get on the web while we were local, so --- I wasn't able to connect with you guys. Weather was pretty nice, a little cloudy, mid 60s', great for me, locals were talking about how cold it was. Saw a guy walking down Bell Road in a full length down parka, with gloves and a stocking hat, just about wrecked the rental car laughing so hard. I'll have to plan farther ahead next time. Thanks anyway, Luke

Dude,
Anything under 80 is friggin jacket weather for native Phoenicians.

Sorry we couldn't get it together for ya. Feelin pretty s***ty about that one. Next time you're in town it's a done deal for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom