colour for the PZJ75 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

crushers

post ho
Threads
what do you think of this colour?
i am torn between freeborn red, mustard yellow and typical white... and this olive brown
coolfj40_1848_270462863.jpg

Gotta like the oilive brown, once seen a BJ42 which was that colour and I could not detect a colour change???

The mustard grew on my when we did the colour change on a FJ45 from dune biege to mustard, then back to dune beige again.

75s also look good in metalic greys, gun metal.

Rob

I've always been a fan of olive brown. Got a pic of the PZJ? Photochopping might be a good way to get an idea of the end result.

so you gonna pretty that thing up?

yah, it should be ready for paint towards the end of the week...

i think the olive would give the truck an "outback" look to it...

i would paint it white but i already have a white 75...

Gord is painting his Red so i don't want to cut in on his project...

i have always liked orange, ever since my bush hog (back a few off road rigs now), it really turned heads

hummm, what to do...

yep, i would LIKE to stay with a factory colour, if i wasn't then it would be metalic rust brown. that is my favorite colour.

I really like the mustard... especially on a 60, but the olive brown looks GREAT on that 40... and it is less common, i like it. Bet it hides the dirt really well too!

Wayne, I've personally seen that olive brown cruiser in the CCOT pic you posted. It's the personal property of the owner of CCOT and is used as a test-bed for new products and is modelled all the time in their ads and whatnot. It's a beautiful truck and a color that I had not liked at first; however, the more I look at it, the more I like it. I think it would be beautiful on a 70-series truck. I say go for it and we all look forward to the results.

i am picking up the paint tomorrow so i think i will give it a try... after all what is the worse that can happen? i like it so much i end up painting my fleet that colour?
thanks for the imput guys...
cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom