Coal Mine Cruiser Classic 2015 - July 15-18 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Gotham City Land Cruisers is happy to announce that registration is now open for the 16th annual Coal Mine Cruiser Classic.

July 15-18
Rausch Creek Off Road Park
Joliet, PA

New for this year
If you register after June 15, an event t-shirt will not be included in your driver’s packet and we cannot guarantee that there will be extra for purchase at the event.

Event links, including links to the registration page and general information can be found here…
http://gclcli.com/coal-mine-cruiser-classic/event-links/

Registered!

Question: I first selected the pay with paypal option, and the paypal module froze before I could complete the transaction...not sure if others are having this problem. I restarted using the pay later option and the registration went through...my question is...how do I pay now???

I have been receiving PayPal payments through the form with no issues so far. The easiest thing to do I send a Paypal payment to treasurer@gclcny.com for the amount owed. Please make a note of what this payment is for. Once received I will mark you paid.

I have been receiving PayPal payments through the form with no issues so far. The easiest thing to do I send a Paypal payment to treasurer@gclcny.com for the amount owed. Please make a note of what this payment is for. Once received I will mark you paid.

Just sent you $$ along with the details from my registration confirmation email.

Cheers,
Morgan

All paid! Got me a primitive site and registered. Okay July hurry up!

• Started prep'ing the truck this weekend (swapped tires to wheels that weren't bent, replace steering dampener, replaced front rotors & repacked bearings)
  • Hotel is booked (arrive Tuesday afternoon and head out Sunday morning)
  • Next register and lock in the vacation days at work.
  • Registered and paid (via the :princess:)

Last edited:
As we get closer to June 15, don't forget that any registrations after that date will not include an event t-shirt. Extras will be ordered, but we can't guarantee your size will be available for purchase. Please don't wait... get those registrations in now!

As we get closer to June 15, don't forget that any registrations ... Please don't wait... get those registrations in now!

So how is registration coming? Strong numbers yet?

If you are not registered for the 2015 Coal Mine Cruiser Classic on or before June 15th, you will not be guaranteed an event shirt.

Repeat: Not guaranteed an event shirt.

Do you copy?
Over.

No Iron Pig?

Phew! Ok.

I tried yesterday and today to register. Yesterday it would get to the submit button and freeze. Today there is no submit button. Is it my end?

I tried yesterday and today to register. Yesterday it would get to the submit button and freeze. Today there is no submit button. Is it my end?
Something on your end. On Sunday and Monday (6/14 and 6/15) we received 15 registrations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom