Coal Mine Cruiser Classic 2012 - July 11-14 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Don't forget to torque your knuckle studs!

You sure you still have those Longs Chris? You slept well at Kina's..... Just say'n.

You sure you still have those Longs Chris? You slept well at Kina's..... Just say'n.

Yup I'm sure! I popped the end caps off and checked.
Good.gif

Hope all is going well? See you Friday morning :) looking forward to the run

It's Saturday night and I must say I had an awesome time!! Being a first time Landcruiser owner and first CMCC attendee I had an amazing time. From check in at the blue tent with the pleasantly sarcastic Jon to my trail leader Jeff I couldn't of asked for a better 2 days.

Special thanks to Brandon and his girlfriend for keeping me occupied and spotting me. And to Dom in his green stock 40 that barreled through anything and shocked all those that even had lifted rigs. We call him Super Dom! Thanks for keeping us entertained Dom!

See you all next year!

Last edited:
Had a great tine. It was nice to see so many of the old Gotham crew and meet the new ones . I finally got to wheel with officer Bob. It only took about 10 years to do it.This is one of the best events on the east coast. Thanks John and mark and the crew

Stevesnj said:
It's Saturday night and I must say I had an awesome time!! Being a first time Landcruiser owner and first CMCC attendee I had an amazing time. From check in at the blue tent with the pleasantly sarcastic Jon to my trail leader Jeff I couldn't of asked for a better 2 days.

Special thanks to Brandon and his girlfriend for keeping me occupied and spotting me. And to Dom in his green stock 80 that barreled through anything and shocked all those that even had lifted rigs. We call him Super Dom! Thanks for keeping us entertained Dom!

See you all next year!

I was completely amazed at what my 80 could do. I think you may be referring to my rig (Brian)! My passengers name was don. I could be wrong, maybe there is a super Dom!

Anyways, thanks for the pointers and for taking the lead.

I was completely amazed at what my 80 could do. I think you may be referring to my rig (Brian)! My passengers name was don. I could be wrong, maybe there is a super Dom!

Anyways, thanks for the pointers and for taking the lead.

Haha, yeh Super Dom was in the stock green FJ40 doing some amazing wheeling :) but yeh, your rig did EXCELLENT!! I can't wait till next year. Hope to see you there and thanks for the air to air back up :)

Thanks to everyone for coming to the event... it was great to see some old friends and to be able to put faces (and trucks) to some online friends.

Special thanks to everyone that helped me get back on the road after breaking a front leaf spring on my 60... Jon Held, John Embry, Lance of Iron Pig, Bill Smith, Terry... the folks in my trail group that day that put up with the delay and early exit from the park... and everyone else I am forgetting... This all just serves to remind me what a great group of people this event attracts: "humans" and Bird would say.

Thanks all!

mark

So you guys at Gotham don't have cameras?
Where are all the pics?

Had a great time again this year! It was nice to see some old friends, and to meet some new ones.

Didn't take too many pictures, but here are a few:

IMG_3959.jpg

IMG_4060.jpg

IMG_4105.jpg

Had a great time again this year! It was nice to see some old friends, and to meet some new ones.

Didn't take too many pictures, but here are a few:

Great shots Paul. It was fun wheeling with you guys again. :grinpimp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom