CMCC: What's Our Wheeling Plan? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The wagons do well at both Rausch and Anthracite. Some of the trails can get a little tight. The only time I've taken damage at Rausch in my 80 has been doing something I shouldn't have been and with Jeep guys spotting me. And by spotting me it was "Hey...you're on that tree!" At Anthracite the only really tight trail I've hit is the creek bed trail Gary has taken us on but I made it through unscathed. I doubt a 100 or 200 would though.

Who is installing your sliders and lift on the 80?

The wagons do well at both Rausch and Anthracite. Some of the trails can get a little tight. The only time I've taken damage at Rausch in my 80 has been doing something I shouldn't have been and with Jeep guys spotting me. And by spotting me it was "Hey...you're on that tree!" At Anthracite the only really tight trail I've hit is the creek bed trail Gary has taken us on but I made it through unscathed. I doubt a 100 or 200 would though.

Thanks for the info. I installed the sliders on my 200 by my self. It wasn't fun. I was hoping maybe somebody here might be able to give me a hand with my lift and sliders. I was also hoping that maybe I can get some help at tech day to install the front bumper and the winch.

wheel the 80, wash and wax the 200 and leave it at home. Ride with me if you want to park the 80 for a day
If I manage to install the bumper and the winch at tech day, I will be riding front loaded on a stock suspension. I might not have a choice but to bring the 200 and hang by the fire until you guys get back :)

Depending on the rust state of your 80 swapping spring and shocks isn't too bad. What sliders and bumper did you get? This might be doable at a tech day but you'd probably have to spring for pizza and bear to up the turn out. :beer:

Depending on the rust state of your 80 swapping spring and shocks isn't too bad. What sliders and bumper did you get? This might be doable at a tech day but you'd probably have to spring for pizza and bear to up the turn out. :beer:
No rust, really clean truck. I've got ARB front bumper and winch coming in today. I have Slee rear bumper, 2.5" OME lift, White Knuckles sliders and Iron Pig under armor hopefully the first week in July. Already offered all the refreshments in the other thread.:)

One of our club members made it through the culvert trail with his 100. I think he may have damaged/lost a mudflap. he also lost a bead on one of his wheels and the ***** lug nuts were very tight coming off!

One of our club members made it through the culvert trail with his 100. I think he may have damaged/lost a mudflap. he also lost a bead on one of his wheels and the ***** lug nuts were very tight coming off!
Just got of the phone with Christo Slee . He will be shipping my lift on Tuesday. In that case, maybe I can install the front bumper and lift at tech day and I'll deal with the rear bumper whenever gets here. I'm feeling a bit more positive now.

We wheeling Anthracite Thursday or Saturday?
Or both days.
Who is signing up for the black run? And what day?
Am I the only one looking at doing Black trails at Anthracite?

I'll run blacks. I think I'd rather do Anthracite on Saturday but will go along with the group whenever. I think Matt Morty is planning to come and he'll certainly want to run the blacks with you.

I'm in.

I'm locked in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom