Events/Trails CMCC 2021 Registration closes June 30th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Expo Runs have been cancelled due to lack of interest.

Last edited:
What @shmukster means by "did it on his phone" is that he called his wife and had her do it on the computer at his house while he was on the phone with her. :rofl:

I would like to make more fun of this, but I'm so blind now that I likely couldn't do it on my phone now either without some Mr Magoo classes. That reference alone shows how old I am.

Are we doing CMCC a day this year or exclusively AOAA?

Yeah Cass is right I can't access emails on my phone and had to get my wife to accept the terms AOAA sent as an email. I believe most people can access their emails on their phone. All in all their online waiver is easy to do in my opinion.
My thoughts for coal mine are to wherever the majority wants to go or at least if I'm trail leading wherever the group prefers. I was thinking maybe two days at AOAA and one at Rausch but nothing is definite.
My cabin rental runs four nights Wednesday through Saturday I am hoping to have coffee available for anyone who shows up at the cabin.
83 registrants as of right now with five days remaining to sign up. Gonna be a big one!
Jon- is this the most you ever had for the event?

What @shmukster means by "did it on his phone" is that he called his wife and had her do it on the computer at his house while he was on the phone with her. :rofl:

I would like to make more fun of this, but I'm so blind now that I likely couldn't do it on my phone now either without some Mr Magoo classes. That reference alone shows how old I am.

Are we doing CMCC a day this year or exclusively AOAA?
Pfff, I wish my wife would do that for me.

That's it! I'm robbing a bank to get my truck running for this...next year

Maybe Thursday morning, more likely Friday and Saturday.

Heading up this afternoon and planning to stay until Saturday night or Sunday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom