clutches (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

73fj

Tho at sumbitch in ayer!
Threads
hey folks been on vacation and am finally home to check on the cruiser world.i read back a few pages and saw a question on clutches,as to whats best centerforce or stock.ive got 465 4 spd and a totally non-functioning clutch.a buddy told me a centrforce is only good for going fast in a straight line and doesnt stand up well to being slipped.this is my second stock gm clutch and im wondering if its worth the extra $$$ for a centerforce? on a different subject i hope everything is good for all the cruiser folks in british columbia.i read that eternal couldnt unlock his hubs and the fires were looking in the window.my buddy had his family evacuated 2 days ago.no word yet on the house.its gotta rain sometime man. ;)

IMHO the centerforce is an excellent clutch. It will outlive OEM by far and is designed for the abuse of offroad racing. Get the full C-force assembly and you wont be disappointed.

I've had my Centerforce clutch for 5+ years. It's great! It has lasted longer than the GM clutches I used before. It takes some getting used to. It has a tendency to work like an on/off switch. It'll slip, but, you have to learn how, or do wheelies. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom