Club T-Shirt Order Thread (Official) UPDATE! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tyler, put me down for a light gray and a blue, both in XL. Circle back if they are more than $10 per, that is a surprisingly low price.

1 blue medium please sir.

1 Navy Blue - M
1 Light Grey - M

Where do I pay?

add one dark gray xxl for me please.....

my total order is now:

1 navy blue xxl
1 dark gray xxl

Thanks Tyler....when are you ordering?

One blue large, one charcoal gray large please, thanks!

Thanks for the replies. I’m gonna give everyone a little more time...maybe till this Thursday to respond.

Thanks for the replies. I’m gonna give everyone a little more time...maybe till this Thursday to respond.
Thanks for doing this Tyler....assuming 100% cotton? If not, willing to pay extra for that.

Kevin

Thanks for doing this Tyler....assuming 100% cotton? If not, willing to pay extra for that.

Kevin
These are 50/50. I hope that’s ok with everyone. Basically the only one I found with the correct colors offered. I can keep looking if y’all prefer differently.

These are 50/50. I hope that’s ok with everyone. Basically the only one I found with the correct colors offered. I can keep looking if y’all prefer differently.

50/50 is fine with me, and they shrink less than 100% cotton. That'll help Dave...

Hey y’all I had to change up the colors just slightly before. Forgot to post the pictures. They look great!

409849D3-913B-4607-8F3C-E56116241ED7.png
3A9384D1-0D12-4A13-AA55-662ED0109468.png
7DC370EA-30AD-4407-A4DD-5BD8F020482B.png

Alright everyone. So forgive me, but there was some confusion and miscommunication with the shirt quotes I got. These will be somewhere between $15 and $20. It’s very difficult to get an exact price at this time until I place exact order. Also, the light gray are about $2 more and any 2XLs are about $2 more so either of these will be closer to $20. If this price change will alter your previous orders please edit them if you can or need to. Please try to do this by the end of this week. The production time is minimal right now and hope to have them by end of the month or very beginning of July.

Again I apologize for the mixup. She told me the price before was with the design included. It wasn’t, so now the price makes sense.

Last edited:
Still in. No change.

....and this is for a 50/50 shirt?

Btw, I'm still in too.

Alright everyone. So forgive me, but there was some confusion and miscommunication with the shirt quotes I got. These will be somewhere between $15 and $20. It’s very difficult to get an exact price at this time until I place exact order. Also, the light gray are about $2 more and any 2XLs are about $2 more so either of these will be closer to $20. If this price change will alter your previous orders please edit them if you can or need to. Please try to do this by the end of this week. The production time is minimal right now and hope to have them by end of the month or very beginning of July.

Again I apologize for the mixup. She told me the price before was with the design included. It wasn’t, so now the price makes sense.

Yeah, I was surprised at the $10 quote, as I mentioned earlier. I'll pass on the offer at $20 each, but great initiative, Tyler!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom