Club T-Shirt Order Thread (Official) UPDATE! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am still in Tyler, same as earlier.

Thanks for making this happen

Yes, they are 50/50. But they also have what's called a "softer hand". Gives them a softer feel.
Just wondering at 20 ea. Still in for two xxl, dark grey and navy.

Thanks again for doing this, would be nice for hih at the end of July, we leave 7-21

Last edited:
Still in, no changes

Thank you, Tyler!

Still in

Hello all. New to the forum but would like in on the T-shirt action. Would like one (1) light grey Large and one (1) charcoal small if possible.

Hello all. New to the forum but would like in on the T-shirt action. Would like one (1) light grey Large and one (1) charcoal small if possible.
As long as you plan to participate, sure thing!

Hey everyone! So I finally got everything worked out and the final quotes with everything plus the fries and drink lol! Every shirt will be a flat $20 each. I'm really looking forward to these! They are a dry-power design, have a soft feel, are 50/50 and also have tear-off tags.

Side note: If anyone knows CenTXFJ60, patride71, Bodean and ATXLC1, contact them if you can and find out if they still want a shirt ,what they want and message me on here or tell them to respond to the official thread. They expressed interest before, but haven't responded here yet. I messaged on here, but no response. Just trying to not leave them out. They only have till Thursday! Thanks!

As far as payment. I have Paypal or Venmo which would be easiest. Or you can send a check and I can send you my address.
PayPal: my email is tjtundra@att.net
Venmo: my name is Tyler Srubar
** Please add a note with your ih8mud name and real name, plus what you ordered**

Last edited:
As far as payment. I have Paypal or Venmo which would be easiest. Or you can send a check and I can send you my address.
PayPal: my email is tjtundra@att.net
Venmo: my name is Tyler Srubar
** Please add a note with your ih8mud name and real name, plus what you ordered**

paid via venmo- thanks Tyler!

sent via pay pal, thanks tyler

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom