Events/Trails Club Meeting - Breakfast at Daily Grind - Sat July 16th 9 am (1 Viewer)

Attendance Poll for Club Meeting

• Yes - I will be attending

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Maybe- I'll let you know

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No - maybe next time

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Let's have a breakfast get-together in the parking lot at The Daily Grind on Saturday July 16th, at 9 am. (every 3rd Sat of the month)

Daily Grind: 4360 Cutler Ave NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110

Like last time, lets start off by having breakfast then we will head back over to the parking lot to enjoy some truck talk.

Poupon

Sorry that I have missed the last few meetings. Looks like fun was had by all. I hope I can make this next one.
We miss you, Chief!

Those of you that were at last breakfast and saw the Demoji built fire pit, it is all put together and works great!
8F313A95-4A68-4893-A3EB-254056F02AD7.jpeg
180DF81B-5F8B-4010-BFEF-572C6CBE8878.jpeg
3344E5F2-5BD6-4A15-82D0-CD9B4BD43FF5.jpeg

Oh, and I will be at breakfast with Vantwo again!

Damn it chief......:flipoff2:

Out of Town then. See ya next time.☕🌯🥓🧇🥞🧈🍳

I am going to try to make this one. I haven't made one of these meetings in a while now and miss seeing you guys.

i'll be there as well and will try to get my spawn to show up, if she wakes up in time :hmm:

I will be fishing.... and picking apart the north shore back country of Ute Lake. Working on some lake oriented wheeling adventures for the club.
In the meantime, check out these FREAKING AMAZING 55 pics. My last trip to Co I found some of our people in Antonito! Looks like they have an annual 55 gathering of pigs- we should crash it!!!!
This is my favorite one... makes my ticker go bump-bump..
IMG_1171.JPG
IMG_1169.JPG
IMG_1168.JPG

IMG_1202.JPG

😈 For Isabel.... and Pappy...probably Juan too.
IMG_1231.jpg

My daughter definitely wants a go fast car, on top of her current 4runner and my 80 that she hopes to steal from me while I asleep.

I am going to try to make this one. I haven't made one of these meetings in a while now and miss seeing you guys.
We miss you too. Great to see you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom