Club Announcements (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Placed my order for me and the family. Everyone joining in on the fun. Thanks for making it happen......Bill

Last edited:
Aaron,

I started a club facebook page a few years back, but do nothing with it. Want to take it over?

In other news, I started a club Instagram account today.

Crap, now I'll have to create an account for instagram

:poop:

I’m with shmukster on this.
I absolutely refuse to use Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.
All my kids insisted on this despite my history as a computer analyst.

Please keep us updated on Mud.

I'll facebook the hell out of s*** but not instagramming.
Right?!
I hear all y'all, I'm social media adverse as well, but the endorphin rush of all the likes from posting pix of all your damn sexy trucks is 🤩🤣

Maybe it's @STUMP posting all the Capital Cruisers pix, donno.
@CatskillsRunner made me do it 🤷

Right?!
I hear all y'all, I'm social media adverse as well, but the endorphin rush of all the likes from posting pix of all your damn sexy trucks is 🤩🤣

Maybe it's @STUMP posting all the Capital Cruisers pix, donno.
@CatskillsRunner made me do it 🤷

Yeah...wanted you to since Gotham City should do a post ***soon*** about the club membership donation Keystone is doing for the CMCC raffle and should tag you.

I think Mud is better for communication but you guys might find that you pull in Taco and 4R people who might not know about or use Mud.

Pacer, you could also link the Clubhouse in the bio I think, so people would be directed here.

Instagram helps get the club more visibility and things like that if you want that. Also good for promoting companies that help you sponsor events. Also you can have multiple people as "employees" on the club account so not only 1 person is posting stuff to it and also they don't have to have the login info for it.

Instagram helps get the club more visibility and things like that if you want that. Also good for promoting companies that help you sponsor events. Also you can have multiple people as "employees" on the club account so not only 1 person is posting stuff to it and also they don't have to have the login info for it.
Tell me more, I would love to not have to manage it by myself.

Wilson is IG savvy. Give her honorary membership and she’ll manage it for you guys. ;)

All I do is make fun of pictures of women on roofs of 60s wrapped in Pendleton blankets in dumb hats to watch the sun set.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom