Club Announcements (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Congrats on the Presidency, Brian. Maybe you'll make it out more than once a decade. :lol:

:flipoff2:
I've referred the question to one of my top advisers, the answer that was returned was "outlook not so good"...I can shake it again later....

“All I do is make fun of pictures of women on roofs of 60s wrapped in Pendleton blankets in dumb hats to watch the sun set.”

I already follow @Aloha Jen and that gets me in enough trouble 😍

In my defense, I don’t own any Pendleton blankets or dumb hats to watch sunsets.....but i do own a ridiculous amount of swimsuits and Toyota themed hats for sunset viewing from my 60.

View attachment 2594766

The issue is that we need to pick a new domain name. Someone else bought the old one when it expired and wants $600 for it now.
welp, that's the answer.

we could pick a new URL and someone would have to pay the fee and essentially own the website. we could host it on a free service like WIX. But do we need to? We have a facebook page for the group, what's the end goal of having the website? I'm trying to establish a "want" vs "need".

welp, that's the answer.

we could pick a new URL and someone would have to pay the fee and essentially own the website. we could host it on a free service like WIX. But do we need to? We have a facebook page for the group, what's the end goal of having the website? I'm trying to establish a "want" vs "need".
Makes sense.

The club will pay for the domain name. Lets have it direct here to Mud the clubhouse.

Let's try for www.keystonelandcruisers.com

Are you able to help establish this?

The need is a simple web address for our club calling/business/Nice Truck cards.

Makes sense.

The club will pay for the domain name. Lets have it direct here to Mud the clubhouse.

The need is a simple web address for our club calling/business/Nice Truck cards.

I'll dig into it for the group. www.keystonelandcruisers.com is available. I'm pretty sure I can figure it out...famous last words.

I've got some downtime this afternoon, I'll see what I can get accomplished.

I'll dig into it for the group. www.keystonelandcruisers.com is available. I'm pretty sure I can figure it out...famous last words.

I've got some downtime this afternoon, I'll see what I can get accomplished.

keystonelandcruisers.com

should redirect to PA- Keystone Cruisers - https://forum.ih8mud.com/forums/pa-keystone-cruisers.77/

it should be working in about 30 mins or less. if it's not working yet, give it a little time as the magic elves who run the internet need a time to do their jobs.

I can always redirect it to somewhere else in the future should we want to build a website.

Makes sense.

I don't want to break my own arm patting myself on the back, but this is done as requested.

$7.16 well spent.

www.keystonelandcruisers.com

keystonelandcruisers.com

☝️👍

I don't want to break my own arm patting myself on the back, but this is done as requested.

$7.16 well spent.

www.keystonelandcruisers.com

keystonelandcruisers.com
just a reminder, if you haven't updated your signature with the new URL, go do that. I can't fix that for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom