clothing lines (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
is there a purpose for those cables that run from the top of the brush guard to your roof rack? the only thing i can think of is stopping branches from wacking off the window, or drying the underwear after a water crossing... :banana:

i have no clue whos it is but its cool...

yeah, it's just an extention of the brush guard idea.
keeps the branches/limbs from hittin the windshield.

a lot of "safari" outfitted vehicles have them (or maybe that's just the really really rich people's way of saying that we'll never have a rover as "cool" as their's is.)

i do like the underwater cb antenna thing though, haha

jonathan

[quote author=lowtideride link=board=1;threadid=6554;start=msg53166#msg53166 date=1066712624]
i have no clue whos it is but its cool...
[/quote]
I just want to know what it is. Looks like a 40 got it on with an SUV or something. :slap: Whatever it is it looks kinda cool. 8)

Itsa 70 series. Still make them for pretty much everywhere but the US :(. Damn cool trucks, pretty much today's 40 series with an equivalent troopy, pickup bed, and removable top SWB models. Cable lockers and PTO winches are options too.
Thanks Mr T :(

I guess none of you have ever wheeled in the SE> Narrrow trails covered wiht brush? Save the WS and the paint job.

those 70s are def cool....yeah i run thru brush and trees all the time about 2weeks after getting my rig painted i ran up thru the crazy trails in treverton PA,strip mines and moutians and cliffs oh my,scrtached the hell out of the front top of my roof..so in the summer when i go back up there im putting some clothing lines on my rig.... al

I don't have them. I think they look stupid. hahaha :D

that just made milk come out my nose

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom