Events/Trails Clemson Mafia - Tailgate and event thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
We are planning an Upstate Cruisers tailgate at Clemson September 21 before and after the UNC Charlotte game. That is Parents Weekend, but there should be plenty of tickets available if you would like to go to the game.

This will be a promotional event to attract interest in the Club.

Our tailgate spot is Lot 25 across from Bowman Field at the stoplight in front of the Alumni Center.

Prior to Sep 21, I will be there in my black 100 before the Ga Tech game (but leaving early for game day) and Texas A&M.

Please come by and introduce yourself and have a PBR. Maybe the Clemson Mafia will rise again (with more reliable rides this time)?

Is anyone interested in joining the tailgate Sep 21?

This is the spot

41419225-EA94-4FB4-B9A1-8C5406D81CE4.png

PBRs? Wow! Y’all partying like college kids ! LOL

I was cleaning out stuff in the barn today and came across the original MAFIA logo on my old pelican case I used for camping back in college. Created by @Trollhole circa ‘05 brings back lots of good UC memories!

CAC2E06F-6349-4205-94DF-591104E16F3B.jpeg

That is a cool piece of history. Nice thing to hang on to.

Had a great tailgate Saturday.
6650BE58-531C-43A0-A3C4-0DFC5009E2D9.jpeg

@Salty Dog dropped by and we talked Land Cruisers for a while

Everyone is welcome Saturday Sep 21, UNC Charlotte game. The game is officially sold out but tickets are available on Tigernet, and there will be plenty floating around on gameday.

Everybody is welcome to come by the tailgate Saturday. Check the original post for location. We will be setting up around noon and tearing down around 6:00 PM. Early dinner will be served around 5:00. Not sure what is on the menu just yet but we all knowTigers like to eat chicken.

It was a beautiful day yesterday at Clemson, topped off by a dominate performance by the Tigers

Visited with @Krondor and @Wdeloach
Thanks for dropping by

We will be at the same spot for the rest of the season so anyone from UC wanting to tailgate, come join us
7DFC87EC-D35B-408B-A33C-48A567F250B8.jpeg
19FB7709-DE6C-463A-ACF0-3D8F01CDC8B5.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom