Cleaning items bought on this site (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi, Wondering what cleaning methods venders are using on items purchased on this site ? I've Recieved a few items in dirty used boxes and poor sanitation methods lately. We have to stop this virus ASAP . Thanks, Mike

200.gif

Are we sure the virus can live on the 30+ years of grease, grime, and blood that are on these parts?

If stuff was in a box for a few days germ should be non existent, takes a few hours to a day depending on density, but better look that up.
My sister will be starting in a few hours giving palliative care to corona victims, is a package worth dead row?

After studying viruses in college it's remarkable how well they survive. This virus seems to be an extreme one with uncanny abilities and extremely dangerous. Mike

This bug likes the cardboard more than the grease. Lysol should work fine or day in the hot sun.

I've made a habit of not wiping my face with greasy hands. Lucky for me I'm stocked up on LAVA soap. This virus is very serious, but the shippers are more likely to spread it than the vendors. I'd like to personally thank the vendors who are still shipping. Many are using this time to play catch-up on maintenance.

I’ve been wearing some of the orange extra strength rubber gloves if I collect the mail or have to unbox something. The paper either goes in the woodstove or out to the garage. I take the items out and they either get washed or put out in the garage for later use. Then I take the gloves off by rolling them inside out. They go in trash and then I wash my hands.

The folks in New Orleans figure the virus spread on the beads that were thrown out during The parades.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom