Chevy 350 Harness Help (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The electrical in the 40 I bought is a mess. I picked up a new harness from summit and need help with the install.

Electrical isn't my strong suit. I want to rip out the existing and install the new harness I purchased.

My buddy was going to help me but he's having family problems right now and can't.

I can provide beer, food, and strippers (kidding...maybe)

I'm on the west side.

I'm pretty sure its a Gen 1 350. Harness is the
Painless Performance GMC/Chevy Truck Harnesses 10206

I'm on the west side and I'm ok at wiring. Well better than ok

do not rip the old harness out before installing the new harness, go section by section in parallel and take old out after you have installed new - it will be easier to figure out what POs did and what needs to be accomplished that they didn't for each section

in addition, the factory wiring diagram for your year truck helps immensely if you are trying to re-use any of your Toyota switches - if not, it gets even easier

also, Painless has some additional instructions on their website specifically for FJ40 wiring - I can also scan these documents for you if needed - send me a PM on the weekend or I may forget

I am running a tbi 350 in my 60 series, in peoria, i'm good at plug and play, different manufacturer than painless though. Let me know if i can help

Thanks guys...I'm starting this friday about 330 pm me if you want to come help. I'll need your beer preference and i'll send you my address. My major cross streets are estrella and i10.

I plan on doing this in parallel, and I don't have much left of the original switches. DSRTRDR I'll send you a PM Firday for the addtional documentation.

See Jeff, I told you these guys would help out. :D

Thanks CSC for getting me off that hook! (And request real expensive exotic beer too.)

:poof:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom