Check PCS / U0151 / LC2015 second lift 360k km (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi Guys,

I know this has been posted by others, but I cannot find an answer to my problem with PCS. This comes and goes whenever it wants. I cannot determine where to look for solution, please help.

1. Techstream says: code U0151 - lost comunication with SRS Airbag ECU
2. I have no active radar.
3. I tried to do active test for seat belts, but I get an error in Techstream and get kicked out.
4. Seatbelts do not rectract nicely :(

3. On other threads, there is mention of pcs sensor on the front of the grill. But is it really a sensor? The dealer says it is just a temperature sensor. Nothing else. [?]
4. Are there other places to look? Like skid sensor - I read somwhere about it but not sure where to look.

Thanks for all advice in advance. :)
EDA75F0C-922A-4A07-AC35-05A1E1D33344.jpeg

Hi Guys,

I know this has been posted by others, but I cannot find an answer to my problem with PCS. This comes and goes whenever it wants. I cannot determine where to look for solution, please help.

1. Techstream says: code U0151 - lost comunication with SRS Airbag ECU
2. I have no active radar.
3. I tried to do active test for seat belts, but I get an error in Techstream and get kicked out.
4. Seatbelts do not rectract nicely :(

3. On other threads, there is mention of pcs sensor on the front of the grill. But is it really a sensor? The dealer says it is just a temperature sensor. Nothing else. [?]
4. Are there other places to look? Like skid sensor - I read somwhere about it but not sure where to look.

Thanks for all advice in advance. :)
View attachment 3295365
Thread 'Check PCS system - no 4LO'
Check PCS system - no 4LO - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/check-pcs-system-no-4lo.1096491/

I read this thread numerous times.

Cleaned the sensor. Doesn't help.

Also my 4LO works flawless. Different issue.

That sensor in your picture is a temperature sensor.

If you have a millimeter wave radar sensor it is behind the grille attached to the vertical radiator support.

Looks more like this:

1681152516075.jpeg

thanks, but...
That sensor in your picture is a temperature sensor.

If you have a millimeter wave radar sensor it is behind the grille attached to the vertical radiator support.

Looks more like this:

View attachment 3295389
I don't have this. Mine is 2015 second lift without wave radar.

Last edited:
anyone have some ideas? this drives me crazy

what have you done to verify that the airbag ECU is online?

update: yes, all systems are online.

My mechanic has checked all seatbelts, connectors that are responsible for pcs. Even the position sensor under the main tunnel [located below hadbrake and gear shifter]. We notice that the voltage drops to about 10 volts and is triggering check PCS system message.

Now it is matter to check why this is actually happening. Any ideas where too look?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom