Charlotte area meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

forrest5000

SILVER Star
Threads
It’s that time again , to talk about set day , and location. Weekend? Week day ? I can no longer do Wednesday evenings. First Thursday of the month at The tipsy borro?
Please give your feedback so we can get this going.

Thursdays work for me.

It's been so long since we did anything local, I was actually thinking about having a little Land Cruiser get-together here at my place one weekend soon. Tentatively thinking afternoon of February 18th. We can sit around the outside fireplace or the solostove and have a few beers and talk cruisers. I'll order up some pizzas. If anybody has any quick and simple projects that they need done on their vehicles, we could possibly knock those out as well. Not looking to spend the whole day pulling wrenches though. Y'all let me know if this is something you'd be interested in. If so, I will create a thread.

Last edited:
I'm usually good for Thursdays.

Thursdays work for me.

It's been so long since we did anything local, I was actually thinking about having a little Land Cruiser get-together here at my place one weekend soon. Tentatively thinking afternoon of February 18th. We can sit around the outside fireplace or the solostove and have a few beers and talk cruisers. I'll order up some pizzas. If anybody has any quick and simple projects that they need done on their vehicles, we could possibly knock those out as well. Not looking to spend the whole day pulling wrenches though. Y'all let me know if this is something you'd be interested in. If so, I will create a thread.
I'm don't have a face/name associated with this username, but I'd be interested.

This is Henry BTW

I know who you are, Henry. This is Dave Rushing. If you turn your phone sideways, you will see my name and my build threads in my signature. We’ve wheeled together before. You usually see me with my young sidekick, Nathan.

Dave if you do it on the 18th I might be interested. Assuming I’m not in good health. Been wanting to come and check out your cool collection. This would be a perfect excuse.

I know who you are, Henry. This is Dave Rushing. If you turn your phone sideways, you will see my name and my build threads in my signature. We’ve wheeled together before. You usually see me with my young sidekick, Nathan.
Hey Dave! How's it been going?
Huh, did not know that info would show up if you turned your phone. Thanks for the tip!

Izzy here, and I am Dave’s agent and will collect all entry fees for his museum and emporium of active land cruisers and related artifacts.

I love the idea, but will be getting muddy at Uwharrie on the 18th, won’t be back until evening.

Never knew the sideways trick. Sweet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom