SOLD Charleston, SC FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
$34,900 Charleston, SC

More pics to follow this weekend. Kids are getting older and I'm going to move into a FJ60/62. I've had the FJ40 for 4 years and all work was done by previous owner. Work was completed in Colorado

-1972 FJ40
-Crate small block Chevy with around 25k miles
-Holly Sniper EFI. Fuel system upgraded to 3/8 fuel lines.
-CCOT steel fuel tank and sending unit
-Toyota CL H42 4 speed transmission mated to a Toyota LC 3 speed t-case using an advanced adapter SBC to Toyota bellhousing. T-case rebuilt
-Champion aluminum 4 core radiator, custom fan shroud with two speed electric fan. Manuel high speed fan switch wired in for slow moving traffic or rock crawling
-Front axle rebuilt with new wheel/trunnion bearings (Koyo), wheel seals, knuckle wipers, shims, etc. Converted to disc brakes
-Rear axle disassembled and cleaned, Koyo bearing installed with oil seats, aussie locker, brake shoes.
-Axles are geared with stock 4.11 gears
-Front and rear drive shafts shortened/lengthened by Bill's Englewood Driveshaft
-Power steering - works fantastic and this is the best driving FJ40 I've ever owned
-2.5" lift Bilstein shocks
-Frame, body parts, and tub were media blasted by Blastech in Englewood, CO. New CCOT rear quarter panels welded in, real sill replaced, and replaced rear cargo floor/decking. No rust at all.
-All parts were epoxy primed before being painted with 2 stage PPG paint
-Inside and underside of tub were epoxy primed and sprayed with Raptor liner
-Original wire harness was replaced with 1975 LC wire harness
-Blue Sea 12 circuit fuse block with negatives
-Dash pad replaced, not a glued on dash cap
-Bestop bucket seats up front with rear tumble seat. Bucket seats are mounted on slide rails. Locking Tuffy center console
-Redline LC family roll cage with welded tie-ins
-Soft top with half doors, full metal doors (primed but need to be painted...I never use them), bikini top
IMG_0835.jpg

IMG_1561.jpg
IMG_0740.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom