~ Chargers '10 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looks like the Chargers found their LT replacement.

Ryan Matthews out of Fresno State.
I saw that. He should be a good addition.

I'm pretty psyched about this years schedule as well. I predict at least a 5-0 start . . .

0 - 1 . . . .

Go Raiders 0-1 wOOO hOOO!

That was embarassing! Can Rivers and Hardwick please work out a hand/foot signal to hike the ball? They knew they were going into a stadium where an audible will NOT work.:mad:

Well they didn't sell 8,000 tix by 1:00 today so this will be the first regular season game black out in 40 something games.

But I do have the solution for you to watch it from the comfort of your computer. I have not used the site but I know of others who have but it is not a work safe site because of the adds. www.channelsurfing.net
As for me I will be watching it from the comfort of my Lodge level seat! :flipoff2:

Last edited:
Personally I love it that KC is 2 and 0 in our division, (yes a stab at the Chargers) while SD lost to them in their season opener. That said, Coach Cable better stick to Gradkowski as our QB and stop this QB musical chair BS. Too bad for Jason Campbell, but Gradkowski has "tough competitior mentality and is more effective at spreading our Offense. Plus he releases the ball faster, something that he needs to do, considering our questionable O line.

And once again another slow start to the season, not to mention playing down to our opponent.... Typical Chargers Football.
Is anyone with me that we should just on side kick every kick off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Special teams is such a joke!

Went to a bar to watch the Chargers game yesterday but since it was blacked out we were SOL or so everyone thought.

Thanks to Bluetribal's post above I used some guy's laptop, went to channelsurfing.net and hooked it up to the big LCD TV via HDMI. Game on.

They even bought me a pitcher of beer for my effort.

I love this forum.

The NFL Sunday Ticket was blacked out too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom