Central Valley Crawlers Classifieds Section: Post items for sale here (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

H2OBOSS said:
Looking for some 16" or 17" wheels to put new 35 inch tires on PM or call me. I have 4 wheel disc so back spacing will need to work with that...thanks

Tom go with 17. 16s are geyting harder to find tire wise

FJ60 front blinkers and mud flaps, 63" chevies, bumper steel

Hello all,

Have some parts for sale, all are obo:

FJ60 Front Blinker Assemblies - $20
FJ60 Stock Mud Flaps - $20
63" Chevy Springs, 5 Leaf (3/4 ton or suburban?) - $100
3x5 OD 3/8" wall tubing, 1 section cut to FJ60 width, 1 shorter - $20
2x3 3/8' wall tubing 5' (could work for spring hangers) - $20
3"x.5"x3' bar stock, perfect for FJ60 bumper brackets - $10
Holley Red Fuel Pump, less than 10gal use - $50
F250 Seats - $80
Chevy 6.2 Diesel, rebuildable, complete with torque converter - $100

Cleaning out the garage, make me an offer if interested.

Fresno, CA

Pics: https://picasaweb.google.com/family...&authkey=Gv1sRgCKW2yNaFu7D7Rw&feat=directlink

-Jeremiah

Last edited:
How wide is that seat without the head rests... I might be able to use it on my scout project

Just a feeler right now but,

anyone have any interest in my 84' 22R, .020 over with an LCE header. The motor and head have about 6k miles on them. It is running better than ever but I can't get it to pass smog. I'm thinking about selling it to fund my motor swap instead of putting more money into it when it's going to get pulled anyway.

Need some stockies

Hey guys I need two or three stock six lug chevy or Toyota rims and tires, there for a trailer so looking for 32 in or smaller tires ,15 in rim preferably?

Let me know James

hudyhue said:
Hey guys I need two or three stock six lug chevy or Toyota rims and tires, there for a trailer so looking for 32 in or smaller tires ,15 in rim preferably?

Let me know James

I have a brand new 16" 3.5 backspaced black rock crawler wheel I have never used. It's not a 15, but it yours for two cans of grizzle wintergreen long cut.

Edit: I also have two 16" stock fj60 wheels that have 37s on them. Those aren't free as I sometimes use them and my trailer wheels on my 40., but maybe you could talk me out of them. Been eying some 6x9s from amazon......
Sent from my iPad communicator...

Mmmm shoot a pic of these maybe wheels , I know I won't want 37's

hudyhue said:
Mmmm shoot a pic of these maybe wheels , I know I won't want 37's

You can take them off and drop them off again. Text me tomorrow to remind me

Sent from my iPad communicator

Hey guys I got my side steps off my 96 80. Free if anyone wants them. I'm moving and don't want to make room for them in my new place. Text me 410 2207.

'87 4Runner at Westside Auto Wreckers

The vultures are already picking at the carcass. :lol:

I hear it has manual locking hubs...the seats are now gone...and the inclinometer.

I've got an old lincoln stick welder that i got in trade for some work. Looking to make some room so selling it. I've not plugged it in or used it so I honestly don't know if it works 100%. Also have my old harbor freight welder, 220V dual mig set up for flux cored with a cheap HF cart. Still works, just a pain to feed a new wire through when changing spools. Asking $150 for both obo. They look like these only used:

Lincoln
167743_lg.jpg

Harbor freight
IMG_0384-1.jpg

I can get pictures of the actual welders and cart themselves if someone wants.

Sorry I didn't respond to your E-mail sooner. Those Chevy's look better than the ones I'm running right now as long as they have the same or more arch, can't afford to get any lower in the back. I don't have a way to get the mig to Fresno at the moment though, still having smoging issues

Talon84x4 said:
Sorry I didn't respond to your E-mail sooner. Those Chevy's look better than the ones I'm running right now as long as they have the same or more arch, can't afford to get any lower in the back. I don't have a way to get the mig to Fresno at the moment though, still having smoging issues

If you can get it to one of the guys going to Bako, they can give it to me there and I'm going to Fresno Sunday. That help?

jeremiahm said:
that would be awesome slickrock. I will PM you my number Talon84x4.

jeremiah

No one gave me stuff to midship so I guess it wasn't needed?

Sent from my iPad using IH8MUD

Slickrock, when's your next trip to Fresno? I could get the welder from Talon out to you.

ToyotaDon said:
Slickrock, when's your next trip to Fresno? I could get the welder from Talon out to you.

I'm heading to Stockton Friday after work and can drop off.

Sent from my iPad using IH8MUD