Center caps (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I’m not a big fan of the black ICON logo on the center caps. Does anybody by chance make something like this Toyota logo that is the right size to put over the stock sticker?... James?
C17AAABC-00E2-45D4-A421-9354477964BF.jpeg

B6149C93-74BA-4AC1-B76F-5D9A7B903E41.jpeg

Last edited:
I can probably help me out. When you say 3” are you rounding? I can make it more exact if you prefer.
Thanks John for the tag.

Probably looking for something similar but not exactly like the pic I posted. It sort of has a chrome look. I think a regular grey color would look cool. Not sure how I feel about the chrome. Eventually my truck will probably have all the chrome deleted.

Ok. 3” decal. It’ll need to be a Thick and juicy UV proof one since it’s going on the wheel. I’ve gotcha. Gimmie a day or two.

I could be persuaded to get a set of those too

Sweet.
FYI. I’ll be up there next week for the NOT! Relic Run.
Correction, weekend of the 5th.

*** Seems a lot of people have the ICON wheels on their 200’s. Once mine are on I’ll post up on the 200 page so other will have the opportunity to see what they look like. I love the ICON wheels but the center caps kind it suck.

Last edited:
Here you go. On hand 3" coated, UV proof, water proof.... But like anything you mount on your wheels, they will take some abuse. Available as a 4 pack.

OIh and it was great to meet you - sorry I didn't bring them with me.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom