Caveat Emptor (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My luck!!! :rofl:

Scam.jpg

Actually, last year, I asked her what she wanted for Christmas- she said sweatpants. Sweet! Went out shopping and found the coolest thickest sweatpants. Christmas morning pretty stoked. She opens them… says “I was joking!” Lol. At least she got cool sweatpants. All I got was rims and tires.

Every time... things like this, reminds me of Homer giving Marge the bowling ball. LOL

My favorite is when we were first dating, I went out and got her super nice watercolor paint and easel and watercolor paper as a surprise. When I gave it to her she had a weird look on her face and I was like “I thought you said you loved watercolor painting?” Mid sentence I realized it was my ex-gf who had said that. Lol… oh well. We’ve had pretty sweet watercolor paints and paper in the closet ever since. What can I say…

My favorite is when we were first dating, I went out and got her super nice watercolor paint and easel and watercolor paper as a surprise. When I gave it to her she had a weird look on her face and I was like “I thought you said you loved watercolor painting?” Mid sentence I realized it was my ex-gf who had said that. Lol… oh well. We’ve had pretty sweet watercolor paints and paper in the closet ever since. What can I say…
LOL

And she still married you. Cannot beat that. 😀

...easel...
Sarah used to go to a gallery/studio to paint (oil) at least once a week. They eventually closed down. She lost interest for a few years. She started talking about painting at home but never did anything about it so I bought her a rather fancy easel one birthday. She then started painting again...on the floor, using the easel only to hold the canvas between sessions and then until the paint cured. :bang:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom