Caught the bug (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That YouTube lock pick guy was full of s***. 😂
And for those following, the truck is actually in better shape than the photos lead on. If you need any help pulling heavy stuff, shoot me a text. It’s the least I can do for the free roof rack.

Nice work so far. The rack was Yakima or something right? No one drilled any holes in the roof or anything?

No floor rust either from the look of it. Solid truck by my standards!

Couple small spots and the rear wheel wells have some rust.

I’m hoping to get as close as I can to one of those extreme overhauls the big shops do without paying those kind of prices.

Built not bought.

I look at.a vehicle taken apart like this and A-im amazingly impressed B- know it would NEVER get out back together correctly if I were doing it 😂😆😆🤣

I have a right or left (unsure) quarter panel??? Fender? the part that goes in front...anyway, it's rust free....yours if needed and ya pay to ship. Have some other parts but...god.jnows.what. whatever comes off after an EFI conversion.

Chris

I look at.a vehicle taken apart like this and A-im amazingly impressed B- know it would NEVER get out back together correctly if I were doing it 😂😆😆🤣

I have a right or left (unsure) quarter panel??? Fender? the part that goes in front...anyway, it's rust free....yours if needed and ya pay to ship. Have some other parts but...god.jnows.what. whatever comes off after an EFI conversion.

Chris
Thanks Chris! I’ll send you a message tonight after work and maybe we can work something out.

Got a little more work done today.

6D1F6DB2-54DE-4367-A30E-E9C0DD9F559A.jpeg

A1CD8193-5866-4D2C-90DC-1C28D9D1C8D2.jpeg

485A7BD2-A998-4D26-94B5-DEAD84A278FB.jpeg

Wow, you’re getting after it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom