Cars & Coffee (Charlotte) Sat 9/3 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone sticking around and wanting to go to Cars and Coffee this Saturday?

I'm hoping to use a Hall Pass and make an appearance. Not sure if the storm system will impact the event or not, but as of now it's scheduled.

I've seen several non-ONSC cruisers around town lately, hoping to meet/recruit some of them at this event.

• 1720 Galleria Blvd
    Charlotte, North Carolina 28270
    United States
Starts around 7am and goes till about 11-ish.

We can coordinate arrival times if there is interest.

Maybe we can meet at Stacks or a doughnut shop before hand then swoop in. Always near to see other clubs arrive in mass.

My forty needs to stretch its legs after a long summer.

I'm out will be camping .

neither I or the cruiser will be there.....

I'll be monitoring the weather closely today. As of now the storm looks like it might be done by tonight but anything can happen.

@fj40alex - lets coordinate later today

For anyone else who might be interested, the plan so far is:

If it's dry in the AM, then we will head over around 9am.

As of now it looks like it might only be two of us, but we are holding it down... Laughing at the jeepers who park up on the curb to show off.

Boom! Wow that is an amazing forecast, quite a turnaround!

Game on, I'll be there by niner

image.jpg

Wow, this turned out to be a perfect weather day for this event. Best weather we've had in a long time.

We had a nice turnout, 5 FJ40s, 0 sixties, 0 80s, 0 100s, 1 g-wagon, 0 broncos, 0 defenders,scouts, and many muscle-heads acting tough...

@roadstr6 @fj40alex @joyRidaz were representing, as I was leaving I got to chat with @77cruiser, dang that's a nice mustard yellow 40! Glad you guys made it out.

@fj40alex might have recruited another 40 owner, who dabbles in the business of liquid gold, stay tuned.

I attempted to make a video highlighting some of the cars, my skills are weak sauce, but take a look...

@JohnVee - For the life of me I couldn't figure out how they did that mirror finish on that cobra.. It looked like they chromed the whole body. Pretty neat.

Last edited:
I am thinking that vinyl may have a hard time sitting next to them headers for long...

Not vinyl. Dude had a write up on the windshield. It's a numbered car from a limited production. The body was fabricated in a factory in Europe that used to manufacture Russian migs. Pretty cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom