FJ55 Carpet and Vinyl Kits - CLOSED (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any updates with pictures in the vehicle?

Not yet......

I've sold a few more of these kits and still no pics back. Two guys said they won't be installing until next year or later. One is hopefully being installed this weekend and I expect pics back on that one.

I only have one front and middle (black loop carpet) remaining currently.

UPDATE--- The rear cargo short and long section templates were received in Perth. I should have pricing for the 4 options next week.

1) Short mat-- loop carpet
2) Long mat-- loop carpet
3) Short mat-- vinyl
4) Long mat-- vinyl

ALL will be edge bound as well.

Once I get the cargo mat pricing and lead time I will place one final order this year. They have promised to make one more order run for me before they shut down completely and move to their new location in QLD.

@scrapdaddy your mat is boxed up and will ship back early next week. Thank you so much for your help with this little project.

Jason

Got pricing back for the rear cargo mats this morning... lead time is 3 weeks currently.

Loop carpet BLACK SHORT mat $140.00
Loop carpet BLACK LONG mat $165.00

Vinyl BLACK short mat $170.00
Vinyl BLACK long mat $195.00

All mats are edge bound as well.

Short mat is the standard OEM mat size -floor only
Long mat goes up the back of the rear seat- floor and seat back -- all one piece

Jason

Kits and mats are ordered. I'll let everyone know when they leave Perth and when I get them.

I ordered one extra set in case someone else is a late comer.

This will be the only order until Nov/Dec time frame. We are moving to Redding, CA and have a lot to do.

Jason

open

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom