Carolina Relic Run 2018 - April 26-29, 2018 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

PANO_20180428_172449.jpg
C902DDEC-D5A1-46AF-A231-402ADB399E6F.jpeg
967CBDCB-8997-4E4D-833A-1D3EFB4AEF70.jpeg

Many thanks to the team from ONSC who worked so hard to make sure the details were ironed out so the event went as smoothly as possible. The catered supper was a terrific idea and their food was very good. Maybe next year I can be of more help.

DSCN0605.JPG
DSCN0606.JPG
DSCN0608.JPG
DSCN0609.JPG

Now that was an event.
I’m so glad we were able to go last minute. Everything was organized so nicely! Thank you to everyone who put it together, helped, and made it what I consider a success.

I know what it’s like to be a picky little on that doesn’t like BBQ, so I’m glad I heard that the pizza went fast :)
We are definitely coming next year, maybe @4LowandSlow will have his relic done by then.
We couldn’t ask for better weather!

Fantastic event, even if we did have a torrential downpour thursday night. Had a great time meeting everyone and mad props to the organizers and volunteers.

Still have to transfer most of my pics and video, but here are some stills from the drone.

DJI_0006.JPG

DJI_0014.JPG

DJI_0015.JPG

DJI_0017.JPG

DJI_0018.JPG

I am going to say it again. “Great event”. Everything was excellent. Thanks to the orginizers and volunteers. Kids had a blast. Nice people and beautiful rigs. See you next year.

Now that the CLCC crew are all back safe, and showered; A big thank you and congratulations on a highly successful Relic Run. Thank you for the hospitality and we are putting this on are calendar for next year!

The Nashville crew are also back home safe and sound!
Just shy of 1000 total miles in the old iron with no brake downs — pretty impressive
I think I speak for everyone when I say we had a great time meeting everyone and seeing all the rigs.
Props to the organizers, well done and professional ... hard to believe it’s only the 3rd time you’ve put this together.
Look forward to it again next year

The Nashville crew are also back home safe and sound!
Just shy of 1000 total miles in the old iron with no brake downs — pretty impressive
I think I speak for everyone when I say we had a great time meeting everyone and seeing all the rigs.
Props to the organizers, well done and professional ... hard to believe it’s only the 3rd time you’ve put this together.
Look forward to it again next year
Glad no flats this time :-D

Ashcroft’s are home safely. Thanks to all that stopped on the way out to check on us. We had a trailer tire blow out after departing the Outpost this morning on way home. Maness tire was very professional and took care of it in short order on a Sunday afternoon, even after coming from Rockingham to handle the replacement.

Incredible event as always. David thanks for engaging yourself in preparing the 1st, 2nd and now 3rd Annual Relic Run. To all those that were on the committee. Another successful year and what an incredible family ONSC has become. Thanks to all of those that parcitipated from other clubs and areas, I think I can speak for all in saying we look forward to seeing you again.

6A6CC74D-90EC-4937-B100-385A052E4558.jpeg

C9A4DFF4-0DD6-421C-A533-46A7AD64CB74.jpeg

131D79D9-9799-493C-A17B-D564CF10B7A3.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom