Carburetor Question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Got my temporary China carb on today while my OEM one is getting rebuilt. Damn thing actually runs pretty great !!!!!

I do have one issue that I can’t seem to figure out. There is a vacuum diaphragm on the drivers side that once I hook up the line and it gets vacuum the RPMs jump up to 3000 and it sticks there. It does it while parked or while driving.
zvmlRlN.jpg

I unhooked it and plugged so it won’t function. My question is what is this diaphragm and is it adjustable to quit it from sticking.

Remove this one issue and the carb idles great, drives awesome , runs just about perfect.

ASO544

Got my temporary China carb on today while my OEM one is getting rebuilt. Damn thing actually runs pretty great !!!!!

I do have one issue that I can’t seem to figure out. There is a vacuum diaphragm on the drivers side that once I hook up the line and it gets vacuum the RPMs jump up to 3000 and it sticks there. It does it while parked or while driving.
zvmlRlN.jpg

I unhooked it and plugged so it won’t function. My question is what is this diaphragm and is it adjustable to quit it from sticking.

Remove this one issue and the carb idles great, drives awesome , runs just about perfect.

ASO544

feel like there’s one on there that is used to raise idle when the AC gets turned on. It gets controlled vacuum through another system.

Is this the adjustment screw for that diaphragm?

28qUWtR.jpg

there is also this other one on the front driver side too

Wm19kay.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom