Can’t find the right lug nuts for a 2004 lx470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

No spacers

Can’t say if the nuts have been replaced or not but I know they aren’t new as they have plenty of signs of use. They all match throughout the wheels as well. I’ll head to the parts store tomorrow and try again or at least get a picture of the difference in size.

Be careful with the factory studs. I've found them very easy to cross thread if they are the slightest bit beat up. Other than that, 08+ Tundra lug nuts, bought a set of OEM off eBay, wasn't much $$. And they will have a 22mm head on them.

Costco lugs, 1-2 bucks

Good to know, my card is expired but I can probably recruit my mom to get me a set as that is a great price.

Just found a nut at orielly that worked. It is the 22mm. I removed the centercap this time. Honestly don’t know what the difference is or if it was binding on the cap more than I thought before. Feel like an idiot for trying the same nut over and over again without success. Curious to know what the hell the nuts on the truck came from but I guess that doesn’t matter.Not my brightest moment... regardless thanks for the help everyone!

A moment ago
I have some OEM lug nuts in my garage. Let me know if anyone want them. Free.

Ordered New lugnuts for my 98 OEM Mag wheels from eBay. Same problem.The centering portion is too big (looks like 22.5mm). Anyone have the correct part number for the right ones?
IMG_8261.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom