For Sale Canada - 2006 Land Cruiser - Pristine Condition (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi MUD community, I am selling my 2006 100 series. I am located in New Brunswick, Canada.

Vehicle has 154,000 Miles on the odometer.

The vehicle is in great condition, I bough it in Laguna Beach California in 2011 and drove it around as a DD in Seattle for two years (I was working in WA state at the time). I then imported it into Canada when coming home in 2013. It is100% stock (not modified). This vehicle has been stored during the winters (only driven one winter in Canada) and has always been well maintained (still have all the maintenance records). I have a Honda Civic as a daily driver so the Land Cruiser has been used on weekends in the summer. This vehicle has pretty much had the same life as a convertible (garaged in the winter and driven on weekends).

It has the AHC suspension and works perfectly. Also has the third row seats (like new, never used). Absolutely zero rust. Has had Wet Okole neoprene custom seat covers and weathertech mats, weathertech trunk liner and window deflectors. For the last 8 years. I just recently took the seat covers off and seats are in excellent condition. The Seat cover costed 800$ US when bough and I am giving them away with the vehicle if the future owner would like to use them. Wheels have recently been re-finished. Still have the side steps, can be re-attached.

I've never had a vehicle that felt as solid as this one and I have no doubt I will last at least another 10-15 years if well taken care of.

I am asking 25,000 Canadian Dollars / 18,500 US Dollars. It is listed for 26,500 on Autotrader.ca but less on here. I prefer dealing with people who know and understand what this vehicle is.

IMG_3686.jpg

IMG_3688.jpg

IMG_3689.jpg

IMG_3677.jpg

IMG_3678.jpg

You're missing undercarriage shots!

Hi, my dad took a few, here they are. Looks like they had a light under the vehicle so the pictures have a yellowish hue. The last picture give the undercarriage more justice, you can see the frame is black and has no rust. I am going back this weekend to pick the truck up and will try to take better pictures (without a flash) and maybe try to wipe some of the dirt off.

IMG_0374.JPG

IMG_0375.JPG

IMG_0378.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom