Can you dog lovers love this pooch ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
0_21_070505_ugly_dog.jpg

Dog Officially World's Ugliest

SANTA BARBARA, Calif. (AP) — The owners of the other contestants in this year's World's Ugliest Dog Contest may have thought their pooches had a chance — until they saw Sam.

The 14-year-old pedigreed Chinese crested recently won the Sonoma-Marin Fair contest for the third consecutive time, and it's no surprise.

The tiny dog has no hair, if you don't count the yellowish-white tuft erupting from his head. His wrinkled brown skin is covered with splotches, a line of warts marches down his snout, his blind eyes are an alien, milky white and a fleshy flap of skin hangs from his withered neck. And then there's the Austin Powers teeth that jut at odd angles from his mouth.

He's so ugly even the judges recoiled when he was placed on the judging table, said proud owner, Susie Lockheed, of Santa Barbara.

"People are always horrified when I kiss him. He may turn into a prince yet. He's definitely a toad," she said. "I always thought he'd be great on greeting cards or on a commercial for Rogaine."

Sam, who's pushing 15, has something of a cult following after winning the contest — and fans' hearts — for three years running.

"So many people have told me they've got his picture on their refrigerator. He certainly has a little cult following," Lockheed said. "I did years of professional musical theater and never achieved the fame Sam has."

Thanks I do not think i will sleep easy tonight. I must share this with someone to clear my head

It looks like Spike (or whatever his name was) from the Gremlins movie.

OMG!!!!!!!!

I get it now!! Michael is a STEPFORD WIFE !!

TY

Aaaah yes. The search is over!!

:flipoff2:

That dog don't hunt

Jeebus.... At first I thought it had caught on fire or something-- seriously.

That thing scares the s*** out of me.... A friend of mine has a Great Dane and a Rottweiler, and people cross the street to avoid coming near them (Even though they are both big babies) But that thing, damn....

If that dog lived next door to me, I'd move, or call an exorcist or soemthing.... Looks like pure evil incarnate-- like it drinks blood and if you light candles in a pentagram and chant in latin a certain way it will grow wings and flames will shoot out it's mouth....

Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom