Cabin Filter Warning Labels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

All righty, those went quickly. There is one decal left. If anyone wants it, please call dibs here first, so everyone will know it is spoken for.

Dibs! Payment and info on the way.

Okay, that wraps up this project. Thanks to everyone who supported the idea.

Hopefully, we've prevented at least one broken Recirc door. :clap:

I think most people on this forum who were interested have already bought a decal now. If anyone wanted a decal and had missed this thread, or if new folks come by in the future and want a decal, you can post a note below saying you're interested. Maybe there will be enough collective interest in the future to run a new batch.

VERY interested. Will order two !

Hi Hoosier, I am still very interested in a couple of these. I actually brought my 2020 HE in for it's first service and had to explain to the service manager about why I requested them to not even open the glove box to change the filter. I ended up pulling up videos showing them the "why" and the "how".
Even though the 2020 has a factory sticker, the one that you produce is much easier to notice and prevent damage !

Locking the glove box and keeping the key blade in your possession should prevent any damage to our recirc flaps. If people want to go further and try to educate the service advisor of the issue that’s noble, but I doubt it will have any substantive impact on how these service departments operate.

I'd love to purchase one also. PM me if you decide to make another batch. Thanks!

These labels are back in stock, fresh from the oven.

To order a decal -
1. Send $4 via PayPal to mailabout-decals@yahoo.com
2. You MUST include your postal mailing address in the remarks section of the PayPal transaction.
3. Decals will ship 1st class mail, usually on the following business day. If you don't receive the decal within a week, let me know.

If you don't have PayPal, PM me and we'll figure out a Plan B.

Sold out

Last edited:
These labels are back in stock, fresh from the oven.

To order a decal -
1. Send $4 via PayPal to mailabout-decals@yahoo.com
2. You MUST include your postal mailing address in the remarks section of the PayPal transaction.
3. Decals will ship 1st class mail, usually on the following business day. If you don't receive the decal within a week, let me know.

If you don't have PayPal, PM me and we'll figure out a Plan B.

Done! Thanks for doing this!

Is it only me or does it seem pretty stupid that we have to worry about the Toyota or Lexus dealer screwing up our vehicles during maintenance versus maintaining our vehicles

Is it only me or does it seem pretty stupid that we have to worry about the Toyota or Lexus dealer screwing up our vehicles during maintenance versus maintaining our vehicles

I don’t even trust the local dealer to do a Oil/filter change on the 200.

I don’t even trust the local dealer to do a Oil/filter change on the 200.

Smart man - last time I took it in for a quick oil change, they pinched the cartridge seal Leaving oil everywhere and left off two skid plate bolts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom