Cabin Filter Warning Labels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm in for one if you choose to make more.

I went to put the label on that I purchased and found this. I still put it on the glovebox lid. Thank you @Hoosier Daddy

I am guessing the PO learned a lesson the expensive way.

3D406CE9-9C08-4D08-B50C-32D3AF19E9A5.jpeg

I’m in for one

I created an uglier version in vector SVG format since I already have sticker stock I can print on. I don't want to hijack the thread. If the OP is ok, I'm happy to share the file for my uglier version.

I created an uglier version in vector SVG format since I already have sticker stock I can print on. I don't want to hijack the thread. If the OP is ok, I'm happy to share the file for my uglier version.

That's totally cool with me! The more options, the better. My original intent of this thread was to draw attention to the OE Toyota decal, but that kinda turned into a bust. I'm only making more decals because there hasn't been a better alternative.

Last edited:
That's totally cool with me! The more options, the better. My original intent of this thread was to draw attention to the OE Toyota decal, but that kinda turned into a bust. I'm only making more decals because there hasn't been a better alternative.

I expect to have the new batch in hand later today, and will PM those who expressed interest.

Thanks for your efforts. Being a new LC owner, I had no idea of this issue until I saw this post.

Here is a PDF and SVG/vector format file for my uglier version. It is arranged to fit the narrower space if you have the existing original sticker from Toyota in the center. I put a few sizes in the file but you can edit however you like. I created it using the free program Inkscape. I make no claim to this file or idea. Huge thanks to Hoosier Daddy as I was unaware of this potential problem until his post.

I can't upload an SVG extension. In order to circumvent that limitation, if you download the file you must rename the extension on the attached file to SVG in order to get it to work. I am including a regular PDF version and then one that needs to be renamed.

Attachments

• warning_sign with existing sticker v2.pdf
    179.1 KB · Views: 393
  • warning_sign v2 - rename extension to SVG.pdf
    47 KB · Views: 321
Just ordered, thanks again Brad!

Payment sent

Received and installed. The factory sticker is confusing at best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom