CA Emissions Windshield Decal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well crap I messed up the order somehow and one sticker has back adhesive so will go on the outside of the window. I'm trying to negotiate a deal to get that changed but they're an automated process not sure if it will happen. Dang it!

They don't seem to be budging on the decal but after looking at my original it was on the outside. The stickers are waterproof and UV resistant so they should be good. The F version will be inside mounted while the 2F will be outside mounted.

reorder the 2F with the adhesive on the back of the decal - I'll pay for both......

Thanks

The adhesive is on the back - you want an inside mounted one, correct? That would be adhesive on the front.

Quick update - got the decals in but am not happy with the quality. I sent them the image below to show the rough edges and letters not being filled out fully. :(. Will post again when I hear what they can do.

IMG_8456.JPG

I forgot I ordered one. Thanks for the update.

I would like one as well. Just get me your info for payment.

You have any F decals left? I would like one for my 72'

Hey sorry folks haven't updated this in a while. I am working on getting a refund as the quality just isn't where I want it. I will make sure to refund your money as well. I do have the so-so prints if you want one, I'll send you for just the price of a first class envelope.

Let me know. Thanks!

Send me the so-so, it matches the quality of my rig. Thanks again.

I will take one also. Will be a nice conversation piece in Finland if we take it with us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom