CA CL 55 4sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Delancy, I am half an hour from this rig if you need assistance! I can store it as well.

Mighty white of ya' and many thanks for the offer!!

Enlisted the help of a notable Mudder to contact and, hopefully, acquire......with promises to make it worth the time and effort. :)

Chris, you better have someone take your temperature. I think you might be running a fever.

The same kind I run when Mrs. D gives me that special smile.

Well, not quite that high, but the grille, indicators, and relatively close proximity to Stockton were all it took.

Mighty white of ya' and many thanks for the offer!!

Enlisted the help of a notable Mudder to contact and, hopefully, acquire......with promises to make it worth the time and effort. :)

The same kind I run when Mrs. D gives me that special smile.

Well, not quite that high, but the grille, indicators, and relatively close proximity to Stockton were all it took.
YOU BEEN DRINKING?:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Put the call out for anyone in the area that could facilitate a deal and an acquaintance I haven't seen or talked to in over twenty years replied, since he's close to the area offering to "test drive" it.

Bahahahaha.

It prompted pondering how one would best describe a pig inspection to someone with no clue.....so thought of a checklist.

1. Stomp your foot on the floor boards as hard as you can and note if foot goes through to ground below or if just toes penetrate.

2. Move vehicle to a fresh spot. Open and slam every door and the hood twice. Measure how thick the rust pile is below it after.

3. Take a magnet around vehicle and note how often it actually sticks. Prolly be 3-4 times, total.

4. Assuming shots are up to date, poke a finger in the rockers where they meet quarters. (Will reimburse for stitches)

5. Try to raise the roof off the sucka and note party wagon status if you can budge it and if it's claimed a factory pop top.

6. Ask the seller if "frame off" means the frame was off the ground when they rattle canned it.

7. Ask seller how they restored the 350 Chebby when they did the accurate frame off restoration and if the auto was original or factory option.

8. Ask seller why he's giving the rust away free, since it must be rare.

9. If advertised "fresh rebuild" on F/2F, ask seller why he has three blocks, disassembled off to the side of the carport, and/or how he knows it's a good runner if it won't even start.

10. Ask seller to define "rare", maybe aiding with multiple options.

Give him the choice between a rare steak and meat that rotted in the sun, since the later is, in fact, not cooked, too.

11. Ask seller how many legal name changes are allowed in the state, to explain how the one owner had seven different names.

12. Ask seller his take on the existential Ship of Theseus paradox.

13. Last but not least, if seller claims his father signed the title on his death bed, ask to see death certificate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom