buying a car tomorrow help (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Twins!
ADE7145F-CBCF-4280-95FE-34C11DB88125.jpeg

Congratulations and enjoy the mighty 💯

looks good - note LX do not have AIR suspension its a Hydraulic system - much more robust and reliable

Looks great, congrats.

It even came with a set of the NLA OEM all-season mats which is awesome.

Very clean looking LX. Lots of great advice on this forum. Give this truck a full base line of all the fluids, check the brakes and do what these guys recommend and you will be all set for another 150,000 miles.
Last advice is to stop looking at 100s that are for sale. I bought my 1998 and then an even nicer 2006 came available that was too good of a deal to pass up so I bought it and I planned to sell the 1998. Over a year later the 1998 has become part of the family. A year ago my wife thought I was nuts. Now I never get to drive the 2006.

thanks for the reply and the help guys I really appreciate it.

I have a question when park the car should I lower it to the lowest setting? the car is gonna be sitting till I return my lease just wanna know the best way to keep it for a month or so.

I would just leave it on N. These 100's are known to use battery faster than other cars when parked. If your gonna not use the car for a while, turn off the auto headlights and arm the alarm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom