Buyin', Sellin', Tradin' (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If anyone has the stuff from a minitruck or a 60 series for me to do a disc brake swap on my 40 pm me. I would be willing to buy an entire 60 front axle housing disc to disc if that was the offer.

If anyone has the stuff from a minitruck or a 60 series for me to do a disc brake swap on my 40 pm me. I would be willing to buy an entire 60 front axle housing disc to disc if that was the offer.

Post #445 might be the connection that you are seeking

No longer available.

9FC90416-0B1C-4212-AD50-241C10F3EBAA.jpeg

Last edited:

Post #445 might be the connection that you are seeking
They never replied but I have what I need.

I have 4 18 inch rockstar wheels that will fit a 2001 Ford F250 might fit other years. I have all the Lugnuts and the log nut key $375

7FDE2937-A0D2-4BE9-838D-84035EF382E6.jpeg
7FDE2937-A0D2-4BE9-838D-84035EF382E6.jpeg

LMK if interested. Can work with buyer on partial/full delivery.

That's a beast.

And a heck of a deal if your looking. I just ordered a 27' (22+5) deckover gooseneck and it was no where near that price. If I wasn't wanting the gooseneck, I'd cancel my order and pick this one up.

It is one of the NC guys that has it for sale. He has it posted in their for sale thread too.

And a heck of a deal if your looking. I just ordered a 27' (22+5) deckover gooseneck and it was no where near that price. If I wasn't wanting the gooseneck, I'd cancel my order and pick this one up.

It is one of the NC guys that has it for sale. He has it posted in their for sale thread too.

@jynx I posted a truck for sale over on the GA board. It’s a model you don’t have and there is lots of room in your shop. Come get her!

@jynx I posted a truck for sale over on the GA board. It’s a model you don’t have and there is lots of room in your shop. Come get her!

Lol, but seriously that is a heck of a deal for a running, driving v8 tundra. I'll pass it on for sure, but it won't last long at that price, unless the gremlins are hiding.

Wanted: My 95 Cruiser is in need of some front seats. Got a set of manual Toyota sliders from another member and looking for something that would bolt right up. Not looking for perfect but not falling apart either. If anyone has a set shoot me a PM. I'm in Middle TN.
Thanks

Scrapped.

Last edited:
Edited: found A spindle. Cruiser is back on the road. Thanks.

Last edited:
Hey all,

Here is my listing for my front runner roof rack.

I’m in Franklin, and can bring to GSMTR if someone is interested.

Thanks!

Hey guys - just took these off a 66' fj40. Drove straight and true, balanced OK. Hankook Dynapro MT 33" x 12.5r x 15 rims.

I don't know the long history, but these haven't seen much use. The spare was on the back, never rotated in and is brand new. Plenty of tread on the remainders. The wheels are steel spokes, used to be white and rattle canned black. Good shape, but need to be cleaned up. Shoot me a message, I have no idea the tire market these days. Say $700 and make me an offer. Thanks!

B687DBFD-189A-45D8-966A-E445B7723F6F.jpeg

18DAF60B-972B-4560-AA6F-16ADCB00FACA.jpeg

BA05F53B-C1DE-40ED-A916-5BE1992879A9.jpeg

BF0D92FC-C592-4C99-B89E-72D781E8C760.jpeg

Anyone have a spare Airbox lid from a late model 95-97 FZJ80 they would be interested in selling? Need it to clamp to the top of my FJ62 airbox for my LS Swap. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom