Buy Sell Trade (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've got a bikini top for a BJ74 that I don't see using at this time. I believe mine is the 1st gen from this thread: 70 series bikini tops

Has never been installed. Do not have the bars needed for the windshield or the attachment points for the rear of the tub. Has been stored (not bagged) and if someone will use it, better on a truck then the shelf. Does have a few spots on it.

$100.00

BJ74 Bikini b.jpg
BJ74 Bikini c.jpg
BJ74 Bikini.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone looking for bypass hoses for their t-case? I've enough fittings and hose for two short hoses or two long (12.75" or 17.5") depending if you have an H42 with no spacer, or H42/spacer or H55F. Does not need a clamp as they are push barbs, but a hose clamp would keep the cut ends tidy. Hose is not cut and would prefer to sell all together and do your own measuring/cutting. But will cut if requested (measure from fill plug to fill plug to confirm). If you make your own I suggest putting the adapters in the plugs, push one end of the hose on and measure then cut to what is needed for the other end.

$60.00 each for individual kits or $100.00 for all of it. Plus any ride.

8 fittings and 36" braided hose that is good for oil.

gb

IMG_5878.jpg
IMG_5881.jpg

Last edited:
Looking for a replacement 1/4 window latch. I’m hoping to find a reasonably priced one (or pair). Or a replacement alternative. I’ve seen aftermarket ones on eBay, but with shipping they are a little pricey.
BAB0D274-C5C8-4476-A9F4-B5F10DCAEE9C.jpeg
D80414ED-4AB7-4706-950F-1A91269B31B6.jpeg

Found

Last edited:
Anyone looking for bypass hoses for their t-case? I've enough fittings and hose for two short hoses or two long (12.75" or 17.5") depending if you have an H42 with no spacer, or H42/spacer or H55F. Does not need a clamp as they are push barbs, but a hose clamp would keep the cut ends tidy. Hose is not cut and would prefer to sell all together and do your own measuring/cutting. But will cut if requested (measure from fill plug to fill plug to confirm). If you make your own I suggest putting the adapters in the plugs, push one end of the hose on and measure then cut to what is needed for the other end.

$60.00 each for individual kits or $100.00 for all of it. Plus any ride.

8 fittings and 36" braided hose that is good for oil.

gb

View attachment 2047224View attachment 2047225
Hi Greg:
I'm interested in that bypass kit.
~Bill W

Set of winter tires on for 80 series.
Tires are 275/70R16 on OEM steel rims.
Blizzak DM-V1.

These are about 6? years old but hardly ever used. Tread is like new condition.
Stored in garage for their entire life (not on my 80 series).

Good price for a good home.
Located in Langley BC. Send me a PM if interested.

20190901_161235.jpg

20190901_162659.jpg

Not likely. Maybe Norm or someone from the shore is heading out that way? Let me know if you figure something out.

Brad, I should be at the next meeting if you want me to bring it along.

BRING A TRAILER.
1974 FJ40. 350 SBC / NV4500. I WANT IT GONE, very motivated. Asking $3K but negotiable, come look and negotiate, don’t phone with lowball offers.
Been sitting for 4 yrs. fuel tank contaminated, last time I had it running we dropped the fuel line in a jerry
can and ran it for a while. Very smooth running engine, rebuilt by retired machinist. I did not insure or drive this myself, it was kind of a rescue. Also have a pair of 1979 FJ40 axles

View attachment 1976496View attachment 1976497View attachment 1976498View attachment 1976499View attachment 1976500

Just wanted to bump this. It’s in need of rescue. I’m in Ladysmith, home for another 2 1/2 weeks. Anyone know anyone?

Couple OZtrail Jerry/water can holders. Good if someone has a trailer project going. these will fit Scepter cans and are lockable.

$50ea

DW8SeyTh.jpg

9zJBZ5xh.jpg