Bulldog 3-26-2012 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I will try to be there, it all depends on work. Do you have an idea of how long?

Sean

Sounds like fun, see you guys next time!

I didn't take any pics :eek:

it's hard work when you are trying to reassure a first-time rider in the 40 and making sure it doesn't bounce too much :hillbilly: :doh:

it's hard work when you are trying to reassure a first-time rider in the 40 and making sure it doesn't bounce too much :hillbilly: :doh:

A white knuckler, eh? :D

Ya did a fine job of that. She was still smiling all the way back to the restaurant! John

A white knuckler, eh? :D

only the dead-end Kevin got us into :doh: off-camber whoop-di-doo with pebbles :eek:

the passenger was more worried upon a steep drop into the wash - I showed her about 1/3 into the drop how the brakes hold the truck just fine - maybe that helped :D

Last edited:
Ya did a fine job of that. She was still smiling all the way back to the restaurant! John

IIRC, smiling, laughing are also symptoms of brain damage, maybe a manifestation of the trauma/terror that she suffered?:hillbilly:

next time you fawkers take missy talk-your-ears-off-the-whole-day :flipoff2:

honestly, she is a real nice person, just a bit too talky for my taste

I didn't take many pix, have been there before.:eek::meh: A buddy had guests in town from Kansas, we took them out and showed off the AZ desert. Spent most of the time looking at, talking about things like saguaro skeletons, etc. For most of them, it was their first time wheeling, didn't want to terrify them too badly.:hillbilly:

3-26-2012_1.jpg

3-26-2012_2.jpg

All of the trails in the Bulldog area have been graded, like good for car travel. Some of the optional lines are still there, but posted closed.:mad: I don't agree with this and it will be a topic at the next TRAL meeting. Hoping to get the concept of obstacle and bypass accepted. As of now, the accepted policy is a route is one line, anything else is called route braiding, widening the route.

3-26-2012_4.jpg

3-26-2012_3.jpg

Flowers are starting, meaning spring has sprung! This also affects wildlife, have seen snakes on both recent runs, including rattlers. Be aware of where you step, be extra careful if you have kids and/or dogs with you.

3-26-2012_5.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom