Bulldog 3-26-2012

sj

SILVER Star

I will try to be there, it all depends on work. Do you have an idea of how long?

Sean

medtro

Any pictures from this run? I was about to add this to the Trip Report link, but then noticed there is no pictures or any talk after the run.

inkpot

SILVER Star

I didn't take any pics :eek:

it's hard work when you are trying to reassure a first-time rider in the 40 and making sure it doesn't bounce too much :hillbilly: :doh:
Ya did a fine job of that. She was still smiling all the way back to the restaurant! John

Tools R Us

I didn't take many pix, have been there before.:eek::meh: A buddy had guests in town from Kansas, we took them out and showed off the AZ desert. Spent most of the time looking at, talking about things like saguaro skeletons, etc. For most of them, it was their first time wheeling, didn't want to terrify them too badly.:hillbilly:

Attachments

Tools R Us

All of the trails in the Bulldog area have been graded, like good for car travel. Some of the optional lines are still there, but posted closed.:mad: I don't agree with this and it will be a topic at the next TRAL meeting. Hoping to get the concept of obstacle and bypass accepted. As of now, the accepted policy is a route is one line, anything else is called route braiding, widening the route.

Attachments

Tools R Us

Flowers are starting, meaning spring has sprung! This also affects wildlife, have seen snakes on both recent runs, including rattlers. Be aware of where you step, be extra careful if you have kids and/or dogs with you.

Attachments

Top Bottom