Built 94 FZJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Built 94 FZJ80 Sale/Trade

Hey all,

I'm also looking for a trade now too--slightly to highly modified preferred. I'll think about anything Toyota, not just LC's.

1994 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80
182,xxx Miles
Located in Southeastern Georgia (Waycross)
Man a Fre 4" lift
Pro Comp Xtreme A/T 315/75/R16 sitting on Pro Comp Wheels.
Safari Snorkel
ARB Winch Bullbar
Warn XD 9500 Winch
Wilderness Roof Rack
4 IPF Lights (2 on the rack, 2 on the ARB)
FR/RR Lockers
Center Diff Locker Switch
New Foam in the Front Seats
New Leather all the way around (I did a thread on it somewhere)
Custom Drawer System
Alpine Head Unit
12"RF Subwoofer
JL Amp
Rubber floor mats Front and Second Row
I also have 4.88s R&P sets not installed but they can come to if the price is right.
New belts at 165k
New Brakes at 165k
Birfs serviced at 165k
knuckle seals at 165k
New 02 sensors at 165k
New Exhaust system at 165k
No 3rd Row Seats
Tinted Windows
AC is fixed and is ice cold!

FYI
EGR needs to be replaced again (done in '06)
Power Steering system leaks (not too bad, just a little ATF every couple months)

$13,500 and I will entertain serious offers
You can call me at (912) 286-1886 or email at sjackson at pattersonbank dot com

Thanks for looking,

Stephen

I am also trying to sell my hj47 and will post that up if the people that I am talking to do not want to purchase it.
Land Cruiser 087.jpg
Land Cruiser 088.jpg
Land Cruiser 089.jpg

Last edited:
Price too high? What do you guys think is more reasonable?

sj

I think you might be a little high but it has a lot of quality upgrades. Is it still available and how far are you from college park GA? Thanks

I think you might be a little high but it has a lot of quality upgrades. Is it still available and how far are you from college park GA? Thanks

It is still available and I am willing to negotiate on price. I live about 3 hours from College Park--I'm in southeastern GA. I do go up to Atlanta regularly though and could stop by my next time through. Let me know.

Stephen

IMHO even at $15 i think you are still way high. These things are selling for under $10 all day with lockers, some with OME lifts, some with even more.

Just saying. It's a shame i know.

Price reduced to $13,500...I am really motivated to sell before month end as well.

Thanks for looking.

Stephen

let me know if you have any interest in selling the front ARB and/or the snorkel separately. I can give you my stock bumper and green fender. If not, here'a a bump anyway for you...

I'd like to sell it all together...Thanks for asking, though!

Stephen

Alright guys, open to trades as well. i'd like a 40 series that has bee modified somewhat, but am willing to entertain anything.

Thanks,

sj

I have a 99 Taco V6 Auto TRD/SR5 (with rear locker) and 123k miles. Unmodded though, so not sure if your interested.

Nice rig, good luck with the sale :beer:

TTT

I talked to a guy named Eric and have lost his phone number so if you read this, give me a call back.

Thanks,

Stephen

I'm suprised its still here especially with all the added benefits. Yes I've seen some rigs go here for less but not with the extras you have. Maybe the market is flooded with the gas prices. Good for the cruiser nuts, but bad for the sellers. I would have liked to see Eric with it but he just picked up 2 40's so I understand his position. I have a few myself which of course is never enough a man could always use a spare :D but its enough for the wife to say "HELL NO" at this time. :rolleyes:

:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom