Bugcatcher Window W/S for your early FJ45 doors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
cruiseroutfitters.com
Looking to restore your bug-catcher 1962-1966 4x Series front doors or rid yourself of some rattles?

1646082471516.png

This may likely be the last time we will have this kit produced. Costs went up significantly this go around and it took us ~6 years to sell thru the last batch and at the time there was a major vacuum as nothing had been offered for quite some time. We ran out this time last year and inquiries have been slow in the meantime. So, what I'm getting at... order now if you've ever wanted to have some :D

ORDER HERE: Bugcatcher Vent Window Weatherstrip Kit - Fits 1958 - 1967 2x/4x "Bugcatcher Style" Vent Window Applications (WSBUGCKIT) - https://cruiserteq.com/bugcatcher-vent-window-weatherstrip-kit-fits-1958-1967-2x-4x-bugcatcher-style-vent-window-applications-wsbugckit/

Alternatively you can call to order: 801-563-1277

This is likely the last time we will have this kit produced. Costs went up significantly this go around and it took us ~6 years to sell thru the last batch and at the time there was a major vacuum as nothing had been offered for quite some time. We ran out this time last year and inquiries have been slow in the meantime. So, what I'm getting at... order now if you've ever wanted to have some.

Looking to restore your bug-catcher 1962-1966 4x Series front doors or rid yourself of some rattles?

View attachment 2939581

This may likely be the last time we will have this kit produced. Costs went up significantly this go around and it took us ~6 years to sell thru the last batch and at the time there was a major vacuum as nothing had been offered for quite some time. We ran out this time last year and inquiries have been slow in the meantime. So, what I'm getting at... order now if you've ever wanted to have some :D

ORDER HERE: Bugcatcher Vent Window Weatherstrip Kit - Fits 1958 - 1967 2x/4x "Bugcatcher Style" Vent Window Applications (WSBUGCKIT) - https://cruiserteq.com/bugcatcher-vent-window-weatherstrip-kit-fits-1958-1967-2x-4x-bugcatcher-style-vent-window-applications-wsbugckit/

Alternatively you can call to order: 801-563-1277

This is likely the last time we will have this kit produced. Costs went up significantly this go around and it took us ~6 years to sell thru the last batch and at the time there was a major vacuum as nothing had been offered for quite some time. We ran out this time last year and inquiries have been slow in the meantime. So, what I'm getting at... order now if you've ever wanted to have some.
Will these work on a 45?

image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom