BudBuilt Group Buy (Closed) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Can we just call or Email Rob tell him were part of the IH8mud 200 series group purchase and just pay upfront works for me . Unless there is a discount code would work that way everyone can place there own order either way .

Put me on the list for a full set of skids - I am thinking light steel at this point. Thanks Frank

My 200 is currently being built. I’d go for the front to back package, especially at 40% discount!

let me know how to take advantage. View attachment 2534990

Your LC looks great with the color matched bumper. If you want in on the group buy, post what material you want the skids made from and if you want to add sliders or shock guards. After the group buy closes, you’ll have an option to pay online with a discount code or call BudBuilt and place the order over the phone.

Any chance I can get just the sliders? Willing to pay 100% up front.
Thanks

Unfortunately the group buy is for skids with an option to purchase shock guards and/or sliders. If somebody located nearby wants skids only, maybe you can split shipping and have them order the sliders for you.

Can we just call or Email Rob tell him were part of the IH8mud 200 series group purchase and just pay upfront works for me . Unless there is a discount code would work that way everyone can place there own order either way .

Yes, you can either place an order directly on the website with a coupon code or place a phone call to Rob with payment info.

Your LC looks great with the color matched bumper. If you want in on the group buy, post what material you want the skids made from and if you want to add sliders or shock guards. After the group buy closes, you’ll have an option to pay online with a discount code or call BudBuilt and place the order over the phone.

Aluminum front to back but stainless under engine. Shock guards in stainless.

Sounds good I sent Rob a email , I’m on the east coast and we have a trucking company that travel between NC and Philadelphia , I could my self or one of my drivers pick up from BB but did include my ship address for a quote . I did let him know I was also interested in adding a set of Rocksliders to my order of skid plates .

Are you going to wait to send out the coupon code, or can you PM it now so we can get the order into the system?

Unfortunately the group buy is for skids with an option to purchase shock guards and/or sliders. If somebody located nearby wants skids only, maybe you can split shipping and have them order the sliders for you.
OK- got it. I'm in Santa Barbara, CA. Anyone in Socal doing just the skids so I can piggyback??

I am going to toss my rig into the skid but I am not sure of what material I want as much of my usage will be overland rather than rock crawling. I also live in a salty area. Been thinking all aluminum which I would anodize. I sent BB a message about my needs but have not yet heard back. Probably after the holiday weekend. I would also do a set of sliders.

Are you going to wait to send out the coupon code, or can you PM it now so we can get the order into the system?

Waiting til the end of the group buy. Production won’t start til after the payment deadline to ensure the proper discount.

Definitely want to purchase, but I need to figure out my config/materials too. @ty240 I PM'd you, thanks to you and BB for doing this! 🍻

Read the updates in the original post and re-read the thread. What are the actual dates? Is it from the original post date (meaning last day is 1/3 to commit?) And how does one get the coupon? I'm still deciding if it is worth spending on this now because it is a screaming deal or passing and doing the other things that have a higher priority for me (Kings, sliders). I'd love to help support any small businesses I can right now, just have to figure out if I can make it work.

Perfect timing...just bought my LC200 and was looking to get skids and sliders. Please put me down for full set of aluminum skids plus sliders (bare). Thanks!

Read the updates in the original post and re-read the thread. What are the actual dates? Is it from the original post date (meaning last day is 1/3 to commit?) And how does one get the coupon? I'm still deciding if it is worth spending on this now because it is a screaming deal or passing and doing the other things that have a higher priority for me (Kings, sliders). I'd love to help support any small businesses I can right now, just have to figure out if I can make it work.

The buy will start and end on a Monday. Last day to get in is 1/4/21. The coupon will either be pm’d to you or you can call in with your user name and Rob can reference the list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom